I got some stuffs...

Kobo Touch
Megadeth: th1rt3en
Jeans + socks
2 calendars... one has landscape paintings on it and the other dragons
Digital battery tester
2 different bags of Werther's butterscotch candies
A couple German beer
A couple fantasy novels (Terry Brooks and Raymond E Feist)
The third season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars

in addition to super-soft snuggy slippers, other things I got were a cashmere sweater, a nice shirt, an 'afghani' throw, toiletries including Schick 5 razor, magnetic fridge poetry, Anti-Monopoly boardgame that I won in a yankee swap (and that I put into the yankee swap). 72% dark chocolate, some other things I can't think of at the moment. oh yeah, bicycling clothing including three bike shorts and a high-tech windbreaker from my brother('s shop).

I got...

A computer desk
Headphones
Redneck Life
A Razer Mouse Mat
Ghost - Opus Eponymous (Picture Disc)
Skyrim
Moby Dick - Kegyethlen Evek (CD)
four blank cassettes (120 mins)
and a few other small items.

A few gift cards, shirts, really nice hotel-quality bath towels (for my new home) logitech f310 gamepad, 8GB USB flash drives, new pajama pants, slippers, Triple A membership

A $50 hat from my gf, a relationship book acted out through monkeys with said gf (just saw Rise of Planet of the Apes).
$20 best buy giftcard.
$25 AMC movie theater giftcard
$15 Subway gift card

That's it. I think I spent $150+ in gifts.

I bought myself 2 games on Steam for $6.
- Aliens vs Predator 2010 (or as I call it Duke Nukem in Doom 3)
- EYE (or as I call it Daikatana 2K11 with HL2's engine)

Mass Effect 2
The Awesome Indie Bundle (had Jamestown, Eufloria, Binding of Issac and a few others)
A new Pokewalker
$100 Best Buy gift card
$100 Kohl's gift card
The Critic - The Complete Series
Beetlejuice
Pee-wee's Big Adventure
The Legendary Pink Dots - Plutonium Blonde
Radiohead - King of Limbs
Tron Legacy Soundtrack
Gorillaz - Plastic Beach
The Chemical Brothers - Push the Button
Cake - Pressure Chief
Cake - Showroom of Compassion
Spice Rack
A bunch of stocking stuffers from my friends including tiny pocket knives, super glue, and a disc gun.

My friend who works at NoA got me the Pokewalker because I accidentally washed mine. The spice rack was kind of annoyingly filled with spice already (I wanted a place to store all the spices I already have), but oh well - free spice. This is probably the first time I've gotten a bunch of newish CDs only. The oldest is from 2004. Usually I get some classic rock thrown in there as well. I needed more new music anyway.

Sadly, due to my unemployment, all I got anyone was home-baked cookies. Lots and lots of cookies.

Star Wars: Old Republic
A couple of gift cards
Couple of t-shirts and socks
Some more weight plates
Last but not least I managed to track down a Smith & Wesson Model 29. Just waiting for the paperwork to clear.

We returned a few things today and now I've got a new ring and more clothes. My mom had also tried to order me some MDR-7506 headphones (my favorite type ever), but they were back-ordered and the guy at Sweetwater talked her into some crappy-sounding Shure headphones instead. So now we're waiting to get those swapped out.

A radio transmitter thing for my car so I don't have to burn anymore CD's. Now I have a use for that 2nd generation iPod that's been collecting dust in my room for the last 4 years.

Finally at a computer. Here's what I got.

-Socks
-Boxers
-$370 in cash (Got 210 of it early and used it on Christmas Presents
-360 with Skyrim and Rage (Got it early wasn't really a Christmas present but the person who got it for me considered it a Christmas Gift)
-Verzon Prepaid Phone and 2 50 dollar phone cards (Good for Unlimited Talk Text and Web for 2 months..got this gift early so I only have a 50 dollar card left)
-Candy
-Pants
-Another Controller and charging cord for 360
-Modern Warfare 2 Blanket (Which is fucking awesome btw)

All I can think of off the top of my head. I got some really great gifts this year

17 shirts
4 jeans
belt
socks
hp printer/scanner
4 ink cartridges
media shelf
doom movie (lol)
car air freshener
16 bottles of cologne

I forgot to mention that I also got a red 3DS with Super Mario 3D Land, AND received quite a bit of Cardinals 2011 World Series Champions gear (GOOOOOOO Cards)! There's more (along with what my family got), but the list would just go on, and on, and on...

Tango said:

What's this? Is that a band I've never heard about or is that a baby spoon with something else in a CD case ?_?

HavoX said:

What's this? Is that a band I've never heard about or is that a baby spoon with something else in a CD case ?_?

Yes, and it's band that you'll likely never hear about ever again for any reason whatsoever. If I were to ever have a conversation with the person responsible for this monstrosity through any medium, I don't know if I'd be able to bite back all of the insults I've prepared to deliver.

Imp said:

Congrads on the New home man.

Not yet but I'm almost there. I have enough money saved up but the realty won't sell me a house unless I establish a good credit score.

HavoX said:

http://essel.spork-chan.net/listen.html

40oz said:

Not yet but I'm almost there. I have enough money saved up but the realty won't sell me a house unless I establish a good credit score.

have you just not done enough to have much of a score at all? i'm not really familiar with the whole system, though.

EarthQuake said:

16 bottles of cologne

whyyyyy

Laff, it's one of those montages of people's postings complaining that they didn't get some Apple gadget for Christmas? Listen to us geezers yelling at entitled youngsters. We're getting old. (the people in the image are still dumbshits)

Danarchy said:

This will make you all feel better about yourselves:

http://i.imgur.com/5krlg.jpg

It's saddening that those kind of young people actually exist. I don't even think sending them to Sierra Leone or Ethiopia for a few weeks would make any permanent difference to how ungrateful and spoiled they are.

Received:
Cross-country skis, boots and poles
Hair-cutting kit
Hand moisturizer
Other misc. stuff and money/money equivalents

Gave:
Kindle Fire
Keurig Coffee Maker
Some other make of coffee maker similar to a Keurig
Books about air crashes and airliner companies
Book and DVD of "How the States Got Their Shapes"
Other misc. stuff

Got myself in the weeks around Xmas:
New laptop computer
Multiregion DVD player
Burr coffee grinder (hopefully a good one)
Bose speaker system for my newish desktop computer

I asked for a fucking giant meteor to smash into the Earth for Christmas and wipe out humanity, but I didn't get it. Fuck everything, and especially fuck my parents. Bitches can't do shit right.