Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jdagenet

The Hunted - A DooM 64 EX custom map

Hello there . I'd like to try your map , but the text file doesn't say much . Tried typing - file The Hunted wad , no result . And , yes, I tried all map slots , no results , too.

I'm very sorry, it seems the .wad file can't have any spaces in it; remove the space between "The" and "Hunted" and then type in the launcher parameters "-file TheHunted.wad". I'm very sorry about that.

An interesting Cat And Mouse take, but...

Perhaps I'm being impatient on this, how do I access the BFG and also one of the rooms blocked by a door/wall (not the rocket launcher room)?

buttspit said:

An interesting Cat And Mouse take, but...

Perhaps I'm being impatient on this, how do I access the BFG and also one of the rooms blocked by a door/wall (not the rocket launcher room)?

The key to accessing the BFG is in one of the buildings; theirs a hidden switch. I'm not understanding your last question, are saying theirs a bug?

Thanks for that. I'll try finding that hidden switch.

As for the other part of my post, I mean:

For the rocket launcher, you press a switch and either walls on both sides of the switch lower. Or they're pillars, whatever.

But there's also this wall/door in another part of the map. Looking at the automap, it seems like there's a room behind there. I can't access that one.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm still struggling to reach that BFG. Where's the switch?

buttspit said:

Thanks for that. I'll try finding that hidden switch.

As for the other part of my post, I mean:

For the rocket launcher, you press a switch and either walls on both sides of the switch lower. Or they're pillars, whatever.

But there's also this wall/door in another part of the map. Looking at the automap, it seems like there's a room behind there. I can't access that one.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm still struggling to reach that BFG. Where's the switch?

Yeah, the switch thats between those pillars in the wall lowers those pillars. For the other half of the map you're seeing in the automap, you must kill the first Cyberdemon to access that part. The switch is in the rocket launcher room, you'll know when you found it.