Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
julz_d

Repubs hate their own candidate lol

My current theory about the Republican Party candidates is that every GOP member with an ounce of sanity has decided to wait until the crisis is over before trying to run for President, so they're going to wait out until 2014 before going out of hiding. This gives free rein to the lunatics and fringers, which explains carnival parade of idiots we have seen.

While I don't agree with Dr. Paul on everything, the fact that he's got so many people in the government scared and I'm loving it. Its not just the GOP thats scared. There are plenty of Dems that don't want Ron Paul in office. They are simply trying to do everything they can keep Obama in office. The more scared both parties get, the more I'm tempted to vote for Ron Paul.

I like that too. But giving states so much Independent freedoms to choose big decisions like education and medicine scares the shit out of me.

Technician said:

I like that too. But giving states so much Independent freedoms to choose big decisions like education and medicine scares the shit out of me.

The biggest problem with that I think is the fact that to many people are not as informed as they should be. So long as people are well informed it is a good idea. Every state should have a street team, make info easy to obtain and make sure they are keeping people informed. So long as the majority of voters are informed I don't see being that much of an issue.

Satyr000 said:

The biggest problem with that I think is the fact that to many people are not as informed as they should be. So long as people are well informed it is a good idea. Every state should have a street team, make info easy to obtain and make sure they are keeping people informed. So long as the majority of voters are informed I don't see being that much of an issue.

People can be well informed but at the same time totally bury fact for faith. Rick Perry is a great example of a particular type of leader who will make backyard abortions and great flood geography common in no time. Even if it's not his choice, people like him will still rally to change the people who are in charge of weighing fact for people who will cater to mob rule.

Republicans and most politicians hate Ron Paul because unlike them Ron Paul hasn't been bought yet, I never see any logical bashing towards him, everyone bashes him because he is christian and a republican, any point made against him just seems like people clutching for straws. Ron Paul is Americas last hope of returning to a great country, not run by fake politicians, smarten up.

Violator said:

everyone bashes him because he is christian and a republican

Yes, because Christian republicans are a rare breed. I don't see many people bashing him because he's a Christian. You have to wear Jesus on your sleeve to get into politics.

any point made against him just seems like people clutching for straws.

No, many valid points are made. You probably just brush them off as "haters gonna hate".

Ron Paul is Americas last hope of returning to a great country, not run by fake politicians, smarten up.

Ron Paul approves of this message.

EDIT: Oh boy, what a 5000th post.

If Americans don't vote for Ron Paul, then they deserve the arse fucking they have been receiving from the war mongering 'elites' all these years :) plain and simple.

Yawn.

I'm not voting for Ron Paul because a lot of his ideas regarding social and economic issues are, to be frank, a bit asinine.

Snakes said:

Yawn.

I'm not voting for Ron Paul because a lot of his ideas regarding social and economic issues are, to be frank, a bit asinine.

Compared to the rest of the field, the majority of whose ideas are asinine? Listen, I disagree with plenty Ron Paul says too, but he makes a hell of a lot more sense to me than any other candidate out there on the issues that matter to me. Net neutrality, stuff like SOPA, foreign policy like drawing back external military presence and getting out of pointless wars and not STARTING pointless wars with countries like Iran? I'm not registered Republican but I'm very much considering doing so just to support him in primaries. He's not perfect, but he's the best out there by far.

I always laugh when I hear about the "hype" surrounding Obama, and this Ron Paul personality cult is precisely why. He supports the same types of policies that tanked the economy and what he plans to do will be a deathblow to our entire country.

SOrry, but when he says "because jesus" and has that as a policy on anything, it's clearly a sign of mental illness to me.

Technician said:

People can be well informed but at the same time totally bury fact for faith. Rick Perry is a great example of a particular type of leader who will make backyard abortions and great flood geography common in no time. Even if it's not his choice, people like him will still rally to change the people who are in charge of weighing fact for people who will cater to mob rule.

So then you'll have people simply driving over to a neighboring state to get abortions, and reading about real history on the Internet. Basically it will be a meaningless gesture. Anyway, I think most of the folks who would vote for such things are elderly and will be dying off in the near future.

I don't know what all that stuff is about, but you can download actual history books from Project Gutenberg, amongst other places.

hex11 said:

Anyway, I think most of the folks who would vote for such things are elderly and will be dying off in the near future.

Having grown up in the midwestern suburban neighborhood, I can assure you this is not true. Both my high school and my college were occupied by a largebumbling amount of anti abortionists.

Ron Paul has been deliberately marginalized by the press. His america-first policies would probably bring the whole globalized debt ponzi scheme down falling into potential chaos, so there is an obvious reason for this.

Technician said:

Does it scare you as much as the new indefinite detention bill signed by Obama?

Giving states themselves some more independence is a good idea I think, and it shows that RP is trying to accommodate people who don't agree with every single of his policies... like for instance if Ron wins 2012, liberal majority areas can still keep some of their policies, ie being pro choice. And I'm quite sure that the governors running the individual states are not bumbling retards and know their job and will be able to effectively decide on the bigger policies as well.

The fact that Fox News has now gone so low as calling the slimy Obama a patriotic president who loves his country just goes to show that both left and right are a facade, and both serve the same organization.

DeathevokatioN said:

both left and right are a facade, and both serve the same organization.

And neither one is gonna let Ron Paul win because he threatens to reveal the aforementioned "facade" to the whole world.

DeathevokatioN said:

Does it scare you as much as the new indefinite detention bill signed by Obama?

Giving states themselves some more independence is a good idea I think, and it shows that RP is trying to accommodate people who don't agree with every single of his policies... like for instance if Ron wins 2012, liberal majority areas can still keep some of their policies, ie being pro choice. And I'm quite sure that the governors running the individual states are not bumbling retards and know their job and will be able to effectively decide on the bigger policies as well.

The fact that Fox News has now gone so low as calling the slimy Obama a patriotic president who loves his country just goes to show that both left and right are a facade, and both serve the same organization.

I love how you think the President has total power in the US. It's kind of cute, really, like a little kid looking up to a sports team player and shouting about how they could win in their league all by themselves, disregarding the fact that they are only playing one position and that the rest of the team is the only reason they can do ANYTHING.

But hey, at least the rest of us know that the President can't just wave his hand and give the states total independence. Of course, Ron P Christ is so much better than that slimy, horrid old Obama. HOW DARE Fox News compliment him!

You do at least realize that the current situation in the US is due to a combination of many factors, only one of them being a horribly shitty President followed by one who hasn't really done as much as he'd hoped to.

Membrain said:

I love how you think the President has total power in the US. It's kind of cute, really, like a little kid looking up to a sports team player and shouting about how they could win in their league all by themselves, disregarding the fact that they are only playing one position and that the rest of the team is the only reason they can do ANYTHING.

But hey, at least the rest of us know that the President can't just wave his hand and give the states total independence.

Wow so I defend a policy because I think it's a good idea to delegate power and I get this bile? Jesus Christ. Whether it passes or not is always ofcourse a different story, but I'm merely stating that I agree with the general principles of it, it works wonders here in South Africa when some of the white majority cities actually get run by a party independant of our mindless government and get to handle some of their policies independently, and surprise surprise these are the areas with the cleanest streets, better infrastructure etc because the money doesn't go to some fat black man's million dollar jet and instead goes back into the city. In America's case as I've already said, people that don't agree with some of RP's policies could vote him in but could still vote against a policy of his that they don't agree with. If anything it shows that he is open minded and has flexibility to work with lib dems, as opposed to forcing a blanket policy down every states throat.

Membrain said:

Ron P Christ is so much better than that slimy, horrid old Obama. HOW DARE Fox News compliment him!

And you just missed the point. Learn to read between political lines. It's quite obvious that Fox News have no credibility and are only complimenting NObama because Ron Paul is completely destroying their own republican "candidates" and Fox News knows that Obama upholds the same corrupt status quo that all the repub candidates except Ron Paul are, because they are all "bought" politicians. It shows how twisted Western media is and it's really quite pathetic to see the hipster logic that your defending it with.

Membrain said:

You do at least realize that the current situation in the US is due to a combination of many factors, only one of them being a horribly shitty President

You can drop the condescending tone, kid. I never denied that Bush was a terrible president, and to be honest I agree fully. But an even worse president is one that condones and campaigns against the previous one's policies and then basically serves a third term for him. Ignoring the constitution and invading Libya through NATO. Making arrangements for America to leave Afghanistan in 2024 which is fucking ridiculous. Signing the indefinite detention bill Act. Pushing for a coup in Syria. Enforcing crippling trade sanctions on Iran which will no doubt force people who were barely able to support themselves before to now starve to death, and make America even more hated world wide over some biased report that holds no substance and has been bashed through the floor by Middle Eastern experts from all around the world. These are all things that Bush would have done and the left wing would have hissed and moaned in disgust about how all republicans are inbred retards for voting such a shitty candidate, hell this is exactly what you did when Bush was power, but when it's your own precious Obama that's behind this shit then you look the other way? But I guess a die hard left wing fantard will see your incompetent candidate with rose tinted glasses and would be too busy trying to write RP off on nitpicky things like being an anti evolutionist when the crisis in America goes far beyond petty shit like someone's personal belief or who is left wing or who is right wing. And I say this as an athiest who is also an evolutionist.

Membrain said:

followed by one who hasn't really done as much as he'd hoped to.

Haha, quite a naive understatement here. If you ever for a second looked at Obama's "bring our troops home" campaign, it was funded by stakeholders who had links to Zionism and were the people who orchestrated the recession over at Wall Street, these people would obviously benefit from America STAYING in the Middle East and fighting Israel's enemies. If you believed for a second that Obama actually intended to bring the troops home at the start then you are wrong. So no, Obama was a slimy puppet to start with and had no plans in the first place. They wouldn't have funded his "campaign" unless they knew for sure that he was for the top 1%.

And ofcourse Ron Paul isn't without his imperfections, but he is better than Obama (who has already proven that he is a failure) by miles, Ron Paul has also been consistent for 30 years and predicted the crisis in America long before it actually happened, he is right on the fed and is right on America's foreign policy.

Any one that thinks that Obama is a good president and should get any more time in office simply needs to look at his top campaign contributes. Obama has taken more campaign contributions from Wall Street then any other president in HISTORY! People like John Corzine are the top contributors to his campaign. A vote for Obama means nothing when Wall Street is the ones pulling the strings. If anything the fact that Obama said this "I can tell you ... that some of the most damaging behavior on Wall Street, in some of the least ethical behavior on Wall Street, wasn't illegal. That's exactly why we have to change the laws." and hasn't even gone after any of the big banks that forged mortgage documents in order to get people into a house during the months and days leading up to the collapse of 08's should show you what kind of a snake he is.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7361572n

As much as I disagree with Ron Paul's stances on some issues, I'm willing to take my chances voting for him, only because I'm completely sick of the bought politicians controlling every aspect of the government. Also, I pretty much agree with what DeathevokatioN is saying.

Satyr000 said:

Any one that thinks that Obama is a good president and should get any more time in office simply needs to look at his top campaign contributes. Obama has taken more campaign contributions from Wall Street then any other president in HISTORY! People like John Corzine are the top contributors to his campaign.

Not to mention that Obama made Timothy Geithner, a known tax evader, Secretary of the Treasury, which makes him head of the IRS.

DeathevokatioN said:

Stuff

Heh... alright. You know what, you've convinced me. I'm going to vote for Ron Paul next election. I hope he gets in, too. I'll enjoy watching as all the fanboys realize absolutely nothing changes in this country.

Like I've said, I really don't care all that much for Obama, but you can think what you like. The point is, every single politician in this country is shit, including Obama, Paul, and the rest of the circus. Some are worse than others, and some may be nearly decent, but in the end, this place is run by the 1%, no matter who is in office. Once you get that through your head, you'll be able to stop idolizing these people.

Obviously, you don't seem to get that America has always done this stuff. We're always sticking our noses in where we shouldn't, and we're always trying to get a leg up in the world through any means. We've done it for our entire history, and nobody in this government is going to stop doing it. The only difference between Obama and Paul is that they try to hide the fact that they're owned in different ways. That's what I've been trying to explain to you. You seem to think that I'm vouching for Obama because I'm some "hipster left wing democrat." Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't like democrats, and I don't like Obama. And neither do I like Ron Paul, because he's the same exact thing.

I'm leaving this country first chance I get. I love the ideals, but the execution sucks. I'm sorry that your country is so messed up, as you put it, that you have to pay attention to American politics to have hope for the future, but it's not better here. Nobody is going to fix this without a revolution, and I'm not the type for that, so I'm leaving. Enjoy looking up to whatever you think Ron Paul is. I really wish he was something different, but even with those few oddball policies (I've tried to explain why they would never pass or work anyway), he's still just more of the same, just wrapped up in a different package. That's the way it is around here, and the sooner people realize it, the better.

Membrain said:

I'm sorry that you're country is so messed up

Seriously, is it that hard for people to use the right form of "your" in their typing? It's not so annoying when stupid people that write like shit anyway do it, because you expect people like that to write poorly, but it drives me insane when someone who can otherwise competently write fucks up something as basic as which form of a word to use.

On the Ron Paul subject, I really do wish that it'd make a difference. I think that the system is so corrupt that it's beyond repair. I think the best solution is to completely replace the government with a new one, and perhaps that could be done by secession and forming a new federal government.