Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DLRArchangel

doom e1-e3 without dying?

do you think anyone has ever beaten doom e1-e3 on nightmare difficulty consecutively without dying in co-op mode? or single player for that matter?

Probably.

Throw E4 in there and probably not. Then again, there's many people out there doing stupid things without ever telling anyone else about it. Stupid in a good way here, of course.

i was talking about playing e1, e2 and then e3 making one attempt at each and winning all 3 in a row without dying on NM skill. i realize that the game ends after each episode. i'm sure it is possible it just seems like that would be extremely hard. thank you for the feedback gents

I don't play on Nightmare! because I'm against it on principle. I just don't feel accomplished unless everything in the level is dead and stays that way.

You need to use prboom-plus. There's really no reason to use old prboom. Simply view prboom-plus as the current line of development.

Processingcontrol said:

Isn't tasdoom complevel 6 in prboom?

will try that out

Grazza said:

You need to use prboom-plus. There's really no reason to use old prboom. Simply view prboom-plus as the current line of development.

:o I did not know that. I have been using prboom 2.5.0 for years now!

One time I set myself to the task of playing through all of Ultimate Doom without dying on UV. If I died I had to start over at E1M1. God I hated Episode 4 lol I did eventually make it though.