Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. T

Happy New Year

Happy new year. 11 more hours to go for me.

Heh, still using the mini 2011 calendar in my calendar from 2010... Guess I have to a new one now.

Happy new year to everybody who already live in 2012. and everybody who's waiting to it yet.

Here, half an hour need to midnight.

Mines only going to be in 7 hours time. So far, mine is looking awesome, since I just won the SEGA genesis complete classics pack from Steam.

I never do anything on new years and the stupid new years tv specials screw up the regular programming. But tonight there's a hockey game on. YES.

Still about 9 hours to go here. I have the distinct pleasure of living in one of the last time zones to ring in the new year... I believe only 2 others come later.

Already 10am on January 1 here. Nothing exciting happened, except that I stayed up late and didn't get enough sleep, as usual.

I've just arrived back from the promenade in Den Haag, where the Dutch are/have been jovially and explosively demonstrating their inability to celebrate an occasion without a complete disregard for safety and self/limb preservation. Which is fine! The smoke has blotted out the city lights, and my bright florescent jacket and headlights did only add to the irony of being the only man to possess such gear in a culture of cycling while ploughing headlong through a war zone.

I am deaf in one ear, and still haven't put the kettle on.

A happy 2012 to all!

Handsome said:

Happy new year!
Let's hope this year will be better than the last.

I hope so. But we can't hope as much things if the world is over on the 21th of December.

Happy New Year.

Sure are alot of big guns in this hood.

I hope none of these bullets come down through my windshields. :/