Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tormentor667

I'm a "Doomworld" Thief

Hello Doomworld Admins and Mods, I have a small question: I created a DOOMWORLD Style for a Messageboard System called WBB (wbbhacks.com , woltlab.com) and now I would like to now, if I could release it to the english and german Community in a big ZIP FILE. It goes without saying, that the ZIP File will include Credits, Links and other info in a Text File. You can take a look at it on my Messageboard here:

http://tormentor667.covers.de/Messageboard/main.php?styleid=40

It isn't official yet because I want to know if you let me release it. :) But I really, really hope to because I think other people should should get the pleasure to put this style on their board (and also a Link to Doomworld.com :D

Greetings Tormentor667

Originally posted by Linguica
No.

Ok, but can I use it for my own board as an "additional style"?
Especially for german DOOMWORLDERs who want to talk in their wellknown colordefinitions about other things like doom?

Tormentor667: Our administrator is feeling sort of exhausted right now after getting the redesign up, so I'd recommend asking him a little while later, when he may be a little less dismissive.

You can't use our logo and name on your own site. You can use the colors and everything, but it can't be "Doomworld" forums.

Originally posted by pritch
And there's an end to it. :)

The old design was cool in an old skool way.

ยด

hehe. When the DOOMIII newbies rush in, we can say we're oldschool.

wonder who still has the very original Doomworld logo made by Linguica. That logo is the best in my opinion.

Originally posted by 999cop
wonder who still has the very original Doomworld logo made by Linguica. That logo is the best in my opinion.

If I could just remember the name of the web archive...