Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Evolution

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #21 - Alien Vendetta (Part II)

It's about time we nailed the second half of this one. Check out AnimaZero's youtube video for some funny moments during the first half. Lots of cyberdemons, archies, spiders, and plenty of action packed shenanigans all waiting for you here!

• WADs: av, av20coopfix, tskins1e
  • Skill: Ultra Violence
  • Lives: 1
  • Players: 25/50
  • Servers: [L@P] & [DUI] NJ
  • When: 20:00 GMT (Euro session) / 20:00 EST (US session)
For Wednesday Night Flags tonight we're doing Toke CTF. Same session time as TNS (8pm GMT & EST). You can read all about that here. Just grab the latest version of ZDaemon and join all the fun.

Considering what map we're gonna be starting out with in today's session, I could see some potential hilarity early on.

Also, since we're doing map 32...-fast needs to be applied for that map so I can record all the hilarity that will likely go down there ;P.

Map 32...I got to see what that super special wad I had to download did.

Suffice it to say I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Got a TON of footage to sift through (Roughly 4-5 hours worth). I should still be able to get something out by tomorrow afternoon at the earliest. No being lazy on this one because the raw video is kinda taking up a bunch of HD space, heh.

i can't possibly stress out enough how much fun this session was. the yakety sax part was off the scale, i wanted that to never end, haha.
the only part your highlight doesn't do justice is zoidberg's solo heroics on demonic hordes and all of us worshipping him!

dew said:

i can't possibly stress out enough how much fun this session was. the yakety sax part was off the scale, i wanted that to never end, haha.
the only part your highlight doesn't do justice is zoidberg's solo heroics on demonic hordes and all of us worshipping him!

The yakety sax section...yeah, that was bar none the best moment of the session and I really couldn't cut a whole lot out of that in good faith. I hope it just randomly pops up again in some future TNS session with a map that can be a nightmare with -fast & 2x damage (Or even just -fast).

Actually...you could probably apply yakety sax to Khorus' Speedy Shit and map 11 or whatever had the revenant spawn killing of hilarity from my footage of that, heh.

And finally...yeah, Zoidberg really did a damn fine job solo on that map. Sucks that he got killed so late, but yeah, worshipping it was during that time ;P.

Sign in to follow this