Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

The 2012 avatar FISHOCALYPSE.

Infurnus said:

*Kaiserfish*

WOW! This looks badass compared to my version!

sgt dopey said:

Is it wrong if all the fishes on doomworld are making me hungry

No, but now that you mention that, I want fish and chips. Which you can't get around here. God damn it.

I was bored, so I removed the background from Arioch's fish...

I also modified it without its sunglasses (something I wanted to do for ages)...

(Sorry if it bothers you, Arioch.)

House of Leaves fish?
i think i need to spam the forums more before i decide to attempt to make one since i barely post.

C'mon guys, we gotta pick up the pace. :P

Does anybody else need a fish? Do you have one to share?

Heh, I was actually thinking of changing mine. Seeing that the fish thing is going on, I may hang on to Skelefish a little longer. I might still draw up a few more once I'm done being lazy.

I just finished a 48x48 version of the classic mewsefish, based on the huge vectorized image fraggle made...

I'm now working on the template that everyone can use as a base, should be finished shortly...

EDIT: Well, that didn't take long. As I said, do whatever you like with it.

Since I Still play Doom and occupy Doomworld sometimes I might have a go at a re-fish to.

EDIT: I can't mod for shit. Or map well. But I can still make a red fish. Here is to doom aging like fine wine for reals yo.

DuckReconMajor said:

Another thing I think would be helpful is if someone made a template with just the fins, so you can attach them to whatever.

I honestly didn't understand what you meant, until Planky posted a template.

Here's mine though...

Captain Red said:

Since I Still play Doom and occupy Doomworld sometimes I might have a go at a re-fish to.

Personally, I thought you were better with the commiefish. But, it's also great to see someone make good use of my template! :)

DuckReconMajor said:

...then avatar isn't a fish. LOL

Oh, you! :P

Heh, I would've made it into a fish, but I don't know if the .GIF animator that came with Paint Shop Pro 7 works with Vista, and I can't come up with any decent freeware .GIF animators (other than Microsoft GIF Animator and the one that comes with Photoscape.).

Bumpity-bump!

I'm still working on fish (I'll also take requests, as long as I'm not lazy) and I'm starting to practice with some pixel shading. There's a catch with the shading, however...

As you can see, I'm not quite satisfied with how they came out, and I still need some practice.

StupidBunny: I'm sorry. I tried to fishify your avatar while maintaining the 48x48 limit, but your avatar was too big to fit in my 48x48 template, so it's a no-go. If/when Bloodshedder decides to raise the avatar size limit to 64x64, I'll make a 64x64 fish (and the template as well) and try again. But not right now.

DuckReconMajor said:

it looks so naked

Better?