Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Creaphis

Ah, Doom.

A small and entirely useless realization: Doom is preceded by the syllable "Ah," far more often than any other video game property. Can you imagine anyone saying "Ah, Gears of War?" I thought not.

I'm now going to use "Ah, Gears of War" as an ice-breaker.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding this correctly, but I think Gears of War is seen as too modern to be thrown into the "Ah" sandwich. Sounds like something you'd say when recollecting something old(er).

Creaphis said:

A small and entirely useless realization: Doom is preceded by the syllable "Ah," far more often than any other video game property. Can you imagine anyone saying "Ah, Gears of War?" I thought not.

What?

Ah, Pong.

Technician said:

I'm guess there is something in the water. First Captain Red and now Creaphis.

Given their geographic separation I'd put my money on demonic possession.

Maes said:

So what if I don't precede it?

Then it won't run good on an A3000 25 MHz machine (with decent gfx card). ;)

Well, looks like Doomworld just jumped the shark. We've obviously reached the very bottom of the barrel on discussions of this particular 18 year old computer game. Time to find something else to discuss. See you guys around!

fraggle said:

Well, looks like Doomworld just jumped the shark. We've obviously reached the very bottom of the barrel on discussions of this particular 18 year old computer game. Time to find something else to discuss. See you guys around!

Give it two more years. We should all commit suicide on Doom's twentieth birthday.

Technician said:

We should all commit suicide on Doom's twentieth birthday.

everyone who doesn't commit suicide when Doom gets drafted and killed in some middle eastern country

DuckReconMajor said:

everyone who doesn't commit suicide when Doom gets drafted and killed in some middle eastern country

Wait your right! If we die, CoD wins!

fraggle said:

We still got Laphroaig.

Technician said:

Give it two more years. We should all commit suicide on Doom's twentieth birthday.

What if Doom 4 isn't out by then?

*garottes DuckReconMajor with a USB lead*

DuckReconMajor said:

Not by demons in the space base of the UAC? :-(