Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

Classic Doom Challenge

Beat E3M5 without using any teleports or getting any secrets on skill 4. Post a YouTube video of your success if you can.

Not much of a challenge. Got through on my very first attempt in 3 minutes and a half, and most of the time was spent randomly running around as I don't remember the level.

Challenge Accepted

I think this meets the requirements...also pacifist

What's next? :)

Sorry I didn't do the youtube part of the challenge, if you really want I can upload it...

Creaphis said:

The exit is a teleporter pad. I'm afraid that disqualifies you.

Dammit... I guess the real winner of this round is Sandy Petersen

I have attached my answer to the challenge to this post. It was recorded in the Ultimate Doom version of doom.exe v1.9, and it took about an hour and a half to do. I did not watch any of the other demos here prior to making this. And because you insist on it, Hellbent, here is a YouTube video.

e3m5h058.zip

ty TGH. I suppose it could have occurred to me to google speed runs of E3M5. ._.

BTW, that was a cool video. It looked like you were going to fail ... all the time. :p

oh shit for some reason I was thinking you were talking about E2M5: Command Center and I was wondering what the actual challenge was. I don't remember there being any teleports except for the secret exit.