Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Preferred the old layout. The new design is pretty unnecessary. I guess I'll get accustomed to it though.

The old layer is a lot better, it just look nicer and easier to use, yet again it another example of someone trying to make a name for themselves and subsequently screwing it up.

I hate how cluttered the new look is, as the old one is more organized..atop being possible to see the custom background as well.

I actually kind of like the new channel layout, though I don't use it myself because the options for customization are pretty lacking this time around, and I like those types of features.

I dont mind it, however given I'm only subscribed to three channels, the frontpage is nothing but clips I've already seen. I especially don't care if these people comment/favourite/thumbs up other videos.

Completely unnecessary. I have to go out of my way now just to browse my favorites. Not to mention browsing other user video libraries.

Damn.

I never understood why people need to change things, the reason why Myspace is not popular now is because of them suddenly changing from the nice, simple, primitive and easy to use layout to something that is a giant cluster fuck abomination. The new Youtube layout looks like shit.

You know, as much as people like us(in general) seem to be annoyed by websites like Youtube, Facebook, Myspace, etc. changing things up, I can't help but think that there must be a fuckload of people out there who just blindly give the new look a thumbs up. Otherwise, why would big-money sites like this make such decisions? I think there's a lot of people who are just noticing that something's different and taking it at face value as a positive thing without questioning why changes were necessary and what the changes actually mean for them.

Vordakk said:

I think there's a lot of people who are just noticing that something's different and taking it at face value as a positive thing without questioning why changes were necessary and what the changes actually mean for them.

Or people like me, who don't use YT nearly enough to give a crap about what's on the screen surrounding the video they want to watch.

I have no issue with the new layout, I can't even remember the old one well enough to name the differences.

Vordakk said:

You know, as much as people like us(in general) seem to be annoyed by websites like Youtube, Facebook, Myspace, etc. changing things up, I can't help but think that there must be a fuckload of people out there who just blindly give the new look a thumbs up.

Whenever I see a survey after a facebook makeover it was always 80% that said they hated it. And with Myspace, none of my 200 contacts that I had use it anymore.

voted apathetic. the previous layout was terrible, so this one might even end up being slightly better, but i don't really care. it doesn't repel me from opening the site like the clusterfuck at facebook is guaranteed to.

Doesn't bother me.

As long as I'm able to watch videos, it's not like I care how it looks anyway.

hardcore_gamer said:

The biggest problem I have with it is that now you can no longer delete your videos. Post a video and its going to be there forever.

That can't be the case.

I still use the old style, dunno got used to it.
Anyway my friend is a old YouTube user, he saw many changes!
But this one. I just didn`t found handy, good thing we could switch back to old profile layout! My vote for old style.