Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomUK

No more movies from George Lucas

Not really bothered though, do some research, see shit from different views and then catch up with me in Personal message.

Violator said:

The media controls the way people think, which is why I refer to human beings as lemmings

Violator said:

not denying a holocaust happened but it was no-where near 6 million

You must rake in a lot of pussy with your brainpower, eh? Oh wait.

Mr. Freeze said:

Irrelevant, I have a girlfriend so get pussy any time I want.

Violator said:

Irrelevant, I have a girlfriend so get pussy any time I want.

strictly theoretically, i hope. i'd be shocked if the paladin of morality stained himself with premarital sex. it's what jewish movies spoil our children with.

Nightmare Doom said:

It's because Hollywood is a white male dominated/centric industry making capitalist propaganda films (yep that's what their really are). Let's not forget that Hollywood's first blockbuster was a KKK propaganda film and seems that they haven't changed since.

Good riddance on George Lucas BTW.

So let me get this straight. A bunch of misogynist/racist white males let this movie get outta the gate, and then nominated it for 11 Academy Awards??? I'm just thinking that kinda blows a hole in your ludicrous theory.

I'm not saying that "The Birth of a Nation" wasn't racist as shit, but I think it's clear that Hollywood has come a long way since then. Like any good business they endeavor to reflect the values of their consumer base. I think it's not as much that people are told what to like by Hollywood, but more that Hollywood senses trends in entertainment and seeks to capitalize on those trends. Average people back in 1915 probably thought "The Birth of a Nation" was totally wonderful and accurate(hence why it was a success), but since society's values have changed so much since then, a film put out in 2012 along those lines would be met with more anger and hostility than I can imagine.

Film ideas and scripts get rejected all the time, mostly because they aren't deemed profitable. And I'm thinking that's exactly what happened to "Red Tails"; the execs just didn't think the film would resonate well with its target audience. And by the looks of it, they were right. People who are screaming racism are probably just butthurt that the film didn't get the backing that they wanted it to get.

I mean seriously, the best George Lucas stuff IMO is when he comes up with a story, and then hands it off to other people to rewrite it and direct it themselves. That's why Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back(1980) was so good, because Lucas' involvement was minimal.

I think Howard the Duck was more than enough to convince anyone that George Lucas just should not make movies.

Membrain said:

I think Howard the Duck was more than enough to convince anyone that George Lucas just should not make movies.

I just watched that for the first time last week. I will say Lea Thompson was hot in that film, but yeah otherwise it's 2 hours down the drain.

After watching the trailer, this movie looks to be 90 minutes of Mediciore CG / Bad Acting / Mediciore CG / Bad Acting / Mediciore CG / Bad Acting...

How can Lucas be so blind as to actually think the real objection is to a predominately black cast starring in an action movie?

It doesn't look any worse than the other average-looking American war movies I've seen recently. It follows the formula: some guys are under-used -> these guys get an impossible mission as a last ditch effort -> the guys ultimately win despite crazy losses.

Having all black protagonists probably does hurt his market prospects at least a little. That said, since it's from George Lucas, I don't trust it to be a very good movie; I expect it to be more like something you'd see as a TV movie, but with a much bigger budget for exploding things.

dew said:

strictly theoretically, i hope. i'd be shocked if the paladin of morality stained himself with premarital sex. it's what jewish movies spoil our children with.

Sex shouldn't be something that people feel immensely pressured to have, it should be a thought-out personal choice between a couple moving to the next step in a relationship, I dated my girlfriend for 3 years before we had sex.

Snakes said:

Yes, names like Depp, Clooney, DiCaprio, and Pitt all scream out "Judaism!" to me, too.

Well, I must say, at some point, I had to mentally debate who the biggest moron on this forum was. Imagine my relief now that I don't have to worry about that sort of thing.

Wow you mentioned 4 names fucking retard. Look how predominantly Jewish Hollywood and American media is, they make the better part of 1.7% of the population yet are such a huge majority (over 84%) in the countries media figures. And as I said. I have yet to be proved wrong and I don't dislike or have anything against Jewish people, I am just anti-Zionist but in this day and age if you are anti-Zionist you are automatically an evil anti-Semite. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvzpkZxrrW4

And to people that don't think the media controls the way people think are equally as retarded as my friend Snakes here, it tells us what to eat, what to wear, what music to listen to, what is cool or uncool, who to vote for, whats trendy etc. All a form of brainwashing a bunch of sheep to being nothing but a bunch of low-life whores.

“As a proud Jew,” writes Joel Stein, a columnist for the Los Angeles Times, “I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood … I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.”

Anyway done on this thread, PM me if you want to continue.

GoatLord said:

Personally, I'd prefer that Jews run the media.

They only cater to white evangelicals.

EDIT: Oh wait, that points moot. I forgot that Jews are self-hating.

And whats the deal with chinese restaurants? Can't I get chinese food made by a mexican guy? Goddamned conspiracy I tell ya.

GoatLord said:

Personally, I'd prefer that Jews run the media.

Neither do I, per se. But when they use it to spew their bigoted war mongering bullshit propaganda, then I do have a problem. Must.... issue.... sanctions.... on Iran!

Zionism = Nazism. And even jews protest against Zionism and are prepared to die protesting against Zionism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRxXclLB3m8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dSHl3C9kgY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e85qiKh_kmg

Mr. Freeze said:

So asks the author of The Journey of King REoL? Oh wait.

I don't like it when people get anyone who follows the Jewish religion mixed up with the Jewish political lobby, who are tied to hard right politicians in Israel.

They are basically the Jewish equivalent of OBL and his buddies, and make no attempt to hide it.

Back on topic,

I saw the trailer for this and it looks like an average war flick with good special effects and people other than the "good ole boys" as main characters. Probably worth watching on DVD.

Technician said:

Bohemian Grove be real, meh nig.

NAKED REPUBLICANS DOING RITUALS with OWL STATUES ARE REAL, I know. :(

Csonicgo said:

Like all my other posts, this one is probably useless and I can't argue so I'll just put words in other people's mouths and be a condescending prick because I'm a self satisfied, smug and clueless douche bag

And fuck you too.

Ad Hominems out of the way; every link I've posted alongside my arguments has a strong and reasonable debate that is backed up by logic and by the truth, wheras US media is the one that specializes in baseless speculation... with no credibility, every pro war argument spat out by your shitty Zionist controlled media can be picked apart and dissected into a collection of speculations, half truths and outright lies. I used to be indifferent to the US in it's "wars on terror" until I found out that Iraq's "nuke", the one that America went to war for and killed over a million people for was actually something like a cardboard factory. I'm not sure what the Illuminati is, but stop acting like there isn't an agenda in the US, their bias reeks of putrefaction and the world can smell it, and to see you defend it is pathetic.

I guess you only want to cut back on the wars when it's an Obama vs Evil Right Wing Issue, but other than that I bet you are probably unphased by US war mongering when it's Obama administration behind it. It's also obvious that Israel is an Apartheid styled regime that doesn't respect the human rights of Palestinians. I'd link to 100s of videos of Palestinian children and unarmed civilians getting shot by Israeli soldiers or to the video where Israel uses phosphorous against Palestinian civilians, but I won't. I've disliked Zionism ever since I heard about how they kicked Palestinians out of their own homes and even more so when seeing how atheist Zionists use US media to sway public opinion and create Islamaphobia.

As I said in my last, even jews protest against Zionism, and when even Jews are protesting against their regime then you know that something is wrong.

What can I say? The truth hurts, which is probably why America kills every independant journalist they can in the Middle East. The next Hitler will be backed by America.

On topic though, I really liked George Lucas' first few Star Wars movies and his first few Indiana Jones movies! ;)

DeathevokatioN said:

I'm not sure what the Illuminati is, but stop acting like there isn't an agenda in the US

http://www.newamericancentury.org/
This was the global agenda behind Dubya, and as far as foreign policies go, Obama hasn't really deviated.

The thing is, you don't have to put Jewish conspirators behind that. There's a majority of Christians there. In fact, some Christians only support Israel because of their Christian agenda -- to bring about the Rapture as prophesied, the Temple must have been rebuilt and there must be a huge war near Megiddo (the literal meaning of Armageddon). This isn't for the Jews' benefit, however, since well, one third of them will convert to Christianity and the rest will burn in Hell for all eternity, according to plan. It also motivates stalling and sabotaging any attempt at a peace plan between Israel and Palestine, since without war, there's no battle at Megiddo, and without battle at Megiddo, there's no Second Coming of the Christ.

Blaming the Jews is a too-convenient shortcut that reeks of sinister historical precedents and doesn't really fit all the facts.