Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MasterofJKD

doom level editors

I've been using Doombuilder 2 but I've been wanting to try different editors. Since my computer is older it doesnt run DB2 as fast as I would like I was wondering if therer were other editors out there that have the same features. I've already tried DeepSea but I just dont like it.

Kappes Buur said:

WadAuthor, but I think this is not freeware.

Correct, and it hasn't been updated for ages. I wonder what Mr. Williston's been up to lately?

If you're looking to mess with a more oldschool (1996-1997) that was my previous level editor before DB, fire up DOSBox and get DCK 2.2

Kappes Buur said:

Or WadAuthor, but I think this is not freeware.

It's shareware. I don't know where you'd get the registered version these days, apart from the companion CD to 3D Game Alchemy.

I tried DB1 i didnt really like the interface and it wasn't as intuitive as DB2 also ran into a problem the first time i was trying to make a random map.

I still use Doombuilder. I've tried Doombuilder 2 but didn't like changing the way I mapped. I might yet have another go. Before Doombuilder I used to use WADEd. I still have a lot of nostalgic affection for it.