Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mexican Doomguy

Baron of Hell reaper miniature - price?

I'd certainly take it off your hands for that price. I think you'll actually get quite a bit more for it.

What's the condition of the figure? Any photos?

Mexican Doomguy said:

used

Depends on the kind of use. Some are worse than others ;-)

fraggle said:

I'd certainly take it off your hands for that price. I think you'll actually get quite a bit more for it.

What's the condition of the figure? Any photos?

Like...???

Mexican Doomguy said:

Like...???

Not sure for the Baron of Hell miniatures. I've been trying to get some of the reaper minis on ebay recently. As a general rule the Cyberdemons usually go for $15-20, other figures go for more than that. I think I saw a Baron go recently for $35?

Your best option is probably to take some photos and stick it on eBay, that's where most of the buyers will be.

Technician said:

Ahhh... are you tryin' to con someone?

Nope. I got my Cyberdemon figure for £10 on ebay.co.uk. That's about $15. Most of the others I've seen have gone for £10-15.

Mexican Doomguy said:

There' wasn't a Hell knight figurine...

I think he was joking :-)

Looks like it's in good condition though.

fraggle said:

Nope. I got my Cyberdemon figure for £10 on ebay.co.uk. That's about $15. Most of the others I've seen have gone for £10-15.

You got one hell of a deal. There's one on eBay right now at $36, and I expect it to at least double before the end of the auction.

fraggle said:

I think he was joking :-)

Looks like it's in good condition though.

Thanks, a dude here in Mexico is selling this figurine but I wasn't sure if the price worths it.

Technician said:

You got one hell of a deal. There's one on eBay right now at $36, and I expect it to at least double before the end of the week.

Hmm, maybe you're right. I could have sworn I saw several go for around that price but they were on my watch list months ago and seem to have aged out from the site now. I stopped following the Cyberdemons very closely after I got mine. Not intending to provide misleading information :-(

I can say that there's a seller who has been selling a bunch of the pinky demon figures and those have gone within the $30-40 range.

Mexican Doomguy said:

I know, but, what you think of the miniature? Does the price worths it?
Is it in good shape?

The Doom 3 ones are probably worth marginally less than the "original" ones (you can distinguish them based on the writing on the base). $20 might be a good starting price for an auction but I'd expect it to probably sell for at least $30.

EDIT: Misunderstood the situation. If he's offering it to you for $20 then yeah, go for it.

Mexican Doomguy said:

I know, but, what you think of the miniature? Does the price worth it?
Is it in good shape?

I'd pay 20 bucks, but it's up to you if you feel the figurine is worth it. Since you're buying it, see if you can't talk him down a couple of bucks.

fraggle said:

Hmm, maybe you're right. I could have sworn I saw several go for around that price but they were on my watch list months ago and seem to have aged out from the site now. I stopped following the Cyberdemons very closely after I got mine. Not intending to provide misleading information :-(

I can say that there's a seller who has been selling a bunch of the pinky demon figures and those have gone within the $30-40 range.

I might be wrong, the auction really ends in a couple hours. We'll see what it goes for.

Technician said:

I'd pay 20 bucks, but it's up to you if you feel the figurine is worth it. Since you're buying it, see if you can't talk him down a couple of bucks.

I might be wrong, the auction really ends in a couple hours. We'll see what it goes for.

Nah. The seller doesn't want to down the bucks.

Thanks for the advise, i will seriously think about buying it.

fraggle said:

The Doom 3 ones are probably worth marginally less than the "original" ones (you can distinguish them based on the writing on the base). $20 might be a good starting price for an auction but I'd expect it to probably sell for at least $30.

EDIT: Misunderstood the situation. If he's offering it to you for $20 then yeah, go for it.

Thanks to all dudes, i have clicked on the "BUY" buttom.
Does anyone knows if i can paint this figurine just like the others?

I wish I knew Doom existed around the time because then I would've known about the special collectable monster/demon models and would've tried collecting them, its quite a shame really as they are now harder to find and a bit more expensive then what they were around the time of their release.

Those collectable models just like the clay models id software used have awesome detailing that the in game pixelated sprites barely even match, it makes me wonder if anyone will ever make higher res monster sprites for the game while still staying accurate to the clay models.

Avoozl said:

I wish I knew Doom existed around the time because then I would've known about the special collectable monster/demon models and would've tried collecting them, its quite a shame really as they are now harder to find and a bit more expensive then what they were around the time of their release.

Those collectable models just like the clay models id software used have awesome detailing that the in game pixelated sprites barely even match, it makes me wonder if anyone will ever make higher res monster sprites for the game while still staying accurate to the clay models.

Agree. I was so damn lucky! $20 bucks with free shipping was kinda of a a good deal. I don't know if I could paint this baby.

Fortunely, here in Mexico, people often sells good stuff about videogames or retro things for a cheap price.

I have just bought two copies of the Doom port for Pocket Pc for less than $12 USD with free shipping!!!

Avoozl said:

The detailing is quite impressive. Here's an imp of mine:

And a size comparison:

fraggle said:

The Doom 3 ones are probably worth marginally less than the "original" ones (you can distinguish them based on the writing on the base).

The Doom 3 miniatures can also be picked by their dark silver-grey colour, which is probably the result of bathing them in a solution that accelerates oxidation.

pretty cool but im also really interested in that google lego person