Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Evolution

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #24 - Eternal Doom, part II

A lot of Dooming survivalists (especially Memfis) have been expressing their desire to see this one, so here it is: round two of the famous Eternal Doom! Enjoy the usual '2x Monster Damage' that our specially brewed WAD file serves, giving us the potential to go 4x in a later rotation. Of course, we do have the '-fast' option too...

• Skill: Ultra Violence
  • PWADs: eternall, 02xpain, tskins1e, miekskins-r3
  • Maps: 16-32
  • Lives: 2
  • Players: 20/50
  • Servers: [L@P] & [DUI] NJ
  • When: 20:00 GMT (Euro session) / 20:00 EST (US session)
This Saturday's ZDS hosts 'Ultimate Deathmatch Wad' - a new pack from active Doomer "Shane", while Sunday's [url=""http://forums.zdaemon.org/viewforum.php?f=33""]FYBO[/url] is set to be instagib DM/TDM to test a certain something in the upcoming b24 release - I wonder what that could be... Just grab the latest version of ZDaemon and join all the fun.

Whee, finally! Been waiting for this one for a long time. The second half features some pretty fun and huge levels to blast through...well, except for map 20 that is. I have some pretty bad memories of that one.

That last point about the huge levels is why this session is gonna be 2 lives. With 2x damage active, lord knows I'll find a way to kick off within the first minute somehow, heh.

At least this way me and whomever else dies early/gets shot into their own rockets/gets shot into a fireball of death gets another chance to live.

Highlights video for this week is up for your viewing pleasure.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDGQLCCl9eM

Nowhere near as long as the previous couple videos, but still, there's some funny moments.

On top of that, if you can figure out what's being said amid the crappy youtube quality hit, you'll find out what it's like to see a raging Anima Zero on a couple maps, heh.

*Anima rocket jumps onto some platform*
*Anima types "Rocket jumps FTW?" while I jump on the same platform without rj*
*Anima suddenly stops typing*

:D :D :D

j4rio said:

*Anima rocket jumps onto some platform*
*Anima types "Rocket jumps FTW?" while I jump on the same platform without rj*
*Anima suddenly stops typing*

:D :D :D

Heh, yeah. That was pretty funny. Talk about getting owned even before I finish my sentence ;P.

And that map 28 gate...hoo boy did I explode on that one. I'm amazed I didn't flip out more than I did there ;P.