Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Liam

DW's all-inclusive Discord/Xbox/PSN/Switch/Steam ID bonanza!

I have a Steam account but don't expect me to actively be playing a lot of games on there, so I'll just leave my Discord: enderkevin13#7458

PSN

Just downloaded Doom for the multiplayer after a loooong pause after the campaign.

Loved the game.

Now, I'm ready for the crucible.

DonBoroto

If you decide to add me, please specify that you're from DW. Ignore the VAC ban, I tried to skip levels/prestige in Modern Warfare 2 like a moron and got a slap on the wrist from Valve. Anyways, here's Wonderwall:

Sick Bow's Steam profile

Have you played multiplayer d00m on zdaemon before mattfrie1? It seems like I recognize your name in this context

Not too often honestly. I played some Skulltag a little bit back in the day before it folded but that's about it. I've been meaning to re-download Zdaemon to get back into the hobby though.

In steam as id_sem_uso. Little time to play any games so most of the time i'm online it's my brother playing CS : GO.

MP games: Neverwinter, DOOM, SFV, Quake Champions / III / Live, Doom 3 (dont know if the mp still alive ?), Skullgirls, War Thunder, CS :GO (though i suck at it)

Brazilian server.