Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Lüt = not dead

I just talked to him on the phone, he seemed more than a little confused about WTF has happened in the last day.

Why am I not relieved? The internet is a breeding ground for deception. Man I feel like a jack ass.

yes! at least now Lüt has no doubt about what he means to this community.

w00t,

Thanks Waldon and Ling and everyone else in #zdoom... man that was a very crazy 30 minutes on IRC. This log is priceless. Lut, thank god you're alive, even though I'm sure that sounds fucking weird :)

Originally posted by Erik
yes! at least now Lüt has no doubt about what he means to this community.

Heh, and we all looked like sappy little asses too :P

The Forums are ALIVE!

That's one way to infuse the forums with energy again.

Man - pandemonium is about to set in.

Every time I hit refresh there is either one new reply or several. Never seen a topic get hit up so quickly.

Let the games begin...

THE WHO THE FUCK PULLED THE FUCKING HOAX?

WHOEVER PULLED THIS IS A TOTAL FUCKTARD AND I SAY WE SHOULD BURN THE PERSON ON THE STAKE!

Maybe Ling should grab "Breanne's" IP and post it on the forums so we can all hack/ping/do dumb shit with it.

Originally posted by Archvile64

nah, we reacted like human beings, that's all.

wonder how long it will take for this thread to hit 1000 - Mods... don't lock this for at least a weak.

>_> I say we make the culprit a necklace out of their own internal organs.

Yes, it sounds violent, but GODS I'm pissed at that jackass...

*Hugs Lüt and refuses to let go* meh heh heh ^.^;;

You and the people who did this had very, very poor taste in this instance.

You even picked an auto accident, which is how NoSkill died this past Christmas.

I wanted to wait until you yourself posted on the forum before posting this comment, not because I got some kind of sick kick out of watching all the people be unhappy, but because to do so sooner would have looked pretty strange if people were not sure.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Archvile64
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nah, we reacted like human beings, that's all.

Fuck that! Had I died, Lüt prolly wouldn't even have noticed! And there I was ballin' my heart out for the guy. Sheesh... the hoaxters are going down -- DOWN! That's all I know.... They're toast.

I was right about Waldon that he is a honest person and I have always believed his words. Way to go, Wald!

And Ling, you really proved everyone that you are one responsible webmaster, congraulations and good job!

well, Lüt's death surely did excite the forums a little these 2 days. There were about 20 or more members and a lot of guests visited on the board at the highest point.

I dunno, it didn't seem like Lut was dead. Something was out of place there, but I didn't want to say anything and be looked down upon. Of course, now no will believe that, but I'm glad I have solid proof Lut is alive and well.

Originally posted by BahdKo
You and the people who did this had very, very poor taste in this instance.

You even picked an auto accident, which is how NoSkill died this past Christmas.

I wanted to wait until you yourself posted on the forum before posting this comment, not because I got some kind of sick kick out of watching all the people be unhappy, but because to do so sooner would have looked pretty strange if people were not sure.

Lüt had NOTHING to do with it.

What I couldn't understand is why did we find out so late. More of us shoulda smelled a rat by that. Also, Breanna's post was a little flat. But on the other hand, we had no reason to doubt it. Shit happens.

Originally posted by Hellbent
What I couldn't understand is why did we find out so late. More of us shoulda smelled a rat by that. Also, Breanna's post was a little flat. But on the other hand, we had no reason to doubt it. Shit happens.

It was obviously a bit fishy. No evidence could be found, like obits or news stories. But what were we supposed to do? Sleepy_Boy was the only person inconsiderate enough to voice his doubts. And as you said, there was no reason to doubt it. I was 95 percent sure that it was the truth, simply because I didn't think anyone would be sick and fucking stupid enough to pull something like this. But apparantly, I was wrong.

Best troll ever. Kudos to whoever thought this up, they are an utter genius. This is sick, but hilarious. I'm going to laugh myself to sleep tonight.