Find results in...
Hellbent

Giants or Patriots?

Who will win the Superbowl?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Superbowl?

• Giants
    • Patriots

Quite the rivalry, similar to the Yankees and the Red Sox. Patriots lost the Superbowl against the Giants in 2009 after a perfect season. So who you got winning?

Hellbent said:

Quite the rivalry, similar to the Yankees and the Red Sox. Patriots lost the Superbowl against the Giants in 2009 after a perfect season. So who you got winning?

I believe that was 2007. I don't really care who wins or loses, but I believe the Patriots will come out on top.

DoomUK said:

I don't know what any of this means.

It's the annual best two teams of the year showdown in the game American "Football" which is a more 'civil' version of Rugby with different rules.

Well, not even close to the Yankees and Red Sox rivalry considering they play in the same division in baseball. The Patriots and Giants only meet in the regular season once every four years. Coincidentally, the last two seasons they have been on each other's schedules (2007, 2011) they have met in the Superbowl.

I hope Tom Brady rips them open and is up by two touchdowns at the end of the first quarter at least. I cannot stand the Giants.

Hellbent said:

It's the annual best two teams of the year showdown in the game American "Football" which is a more 'civil' version of Rugby with different rules.

Sorry but a sport where people aren't eating corpses, shooting balls with cut legs or replacing the ball with the head of the weakest player can't be of interest to us, europeans.

I don't hate 2 teams more than the pats and giants. The most worthless superbowl since 2007. As much as I dislike the packers I would much rather have seen a rematch of last year, or at least the ravens if not the steelers.

Pittsburgh got screwed horribly imo.

Hellbent said:

Quite the rivalry, similar to the Yankees and the Red Sox.

WHAT?

Ralphis said:

Well, not even close to the Yankees and Red Sox rivalry considering they play in the same division in baseball. The Patriots and Giants only meet in the regular season once every four years. Coincidentally, the last two seasons they have been on each other's schedules (2007, 2011) they have met in the Superbowl.

I hope Tom Brady rips them open and is up by two touchdowns at the end of the first quarter at least. I cannot stand the Giants.

Sorry, I don't follow football. I thought it was a big rivalry because of their recent history.

Hellbent said:

Sorry, I don't follow football. I thought it was a big rivalry because of their recent history.

This is your brain, this is your brain on espn.

I'm gonna play Arkham City instead. That said, my money's on Giants because Tom Brady is a dick

Giants

I wanna see Belichick lose as I still carry resentments from his Cleveland days.

I'm not even really interested in the ads this year.

edit: Not that I'm trying to feel superior to anyone. I hope everyone who is interested in american footballs enjoys the game. Maybe I shouldn't have posted in this thread. Sorry.

edit2: Though it was interesting a couple if years ago I kept track of the Doritos site where you uploaded your submission to possibly be a Doritos super bowl commercial. It was interesting to see some of the stuff people came up with.

Are those the popular Quake clans these days? Oh well, I don't DM anymore. Heck last time I managed to find a running quake 1 server it was empty.

Csonicgo said:

Hmm...maybe that guy has Greek ancestry?

DuckReconMajor said:

dear Budweiser and friends not every song needs to be fucking rapped over

I miss Louie the Lizard :(

congradulations 9 wins 7 losses giant batteries worst team to win superbowl ever

Maes said:

Hmm...maybe that guy has Greek ancestry?

big bump, but yes, I think your'e right.

Also, not gonna lie to you but the superbowl this year just really sucked. I didn't feel this one at all.