Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Platinum Shell

List of all of Z-DooM's special blood names

Would like a list, I've searched the z doom forums but nothing came up for it. And, while we're at it, does the rrggbb value work like this? (comparing to special names):

(RED)
(54,62,91)

Thanks for the help.

fiend-o-hell said:

You need to clarify your question. I have no idea what your asking or what your trying to achieve.

Also, its zdoom. Not Z-DooM.

It's just my way of seperating the two capital letters.

And what I'm asking is where is the list of blood splat/particle colors names, as on the wiki it told that there are a set of special names to put in place of the RR/GG/BB value. That's my question.

Change blood splatter and particle colors you say... I don't think I have ever attempted this. Mind linking to the most relevant wiki article? In which lump do you write down the color values you want?

fiend-o-hell said:

Change blood splatter and particle colors you say... I don't think I
have ever attempted this. Mind linking to the most relevant wiki
article? In which lump do you write down the color values you want?

In ZDoom you can use the bloodcolor property to change the color of the bloodsplats that are produced by certain monsters. As a bonus, it also changes the color of the crushed gibs when the dead bodies are closed in a door. Valid colors are "XX XX XX" as a hex format, "0 0 0" with 0-255 being valid for RGB, or any of those RGB X11 color names.

BloodColor color 

Sets the actor's blood color. There can be up to 256 different
 custom blood colors at the same time. color is either specified as 3 
integers, a string "rr gg bb" or a string containing one of the
 special color names. 

For particles I would assume you can use either the hex or color names as a color. I've not much experience with particles. I also don't think there's much else on the ZDoom wiki regarding it.

Ohh right, its a decorate property. I got you. Platinum's original post just completely threw me off there. Didn't know about those RGB/X11 values...the more you know right!