Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

Well would ya lookie what I found...

I like the Gatling gun in the first photo. I'd love to use Gatling guns left on the field to mow down demons.

@printz: Are you sure that's a Gatling gun? It looks more like a minigun to me...

HavoX said:

Are you sure that's a Gatling gun? It looks more like a minigun to me...

If it's not hand-cranked and on wagon wheels, it's not a real Gatling gun.

HavoX said:

Are you sure that's a Gatling gun? It looks more like a minigun to me...

A minigun is a gatling gun. However, a gatling gun isn't necessarily a minigun.

Gez and kristus: I know the difference between these two weapons.

HavoX said:

Gez and kristus: I know the difference between these two weapons.

? I pointed out to you that a Minigun IS a gatling gun. We're not pointing out the difference. We're pointing out that A MINIGUN IS A GATLING GUN. Something you seem to be missing. Gez was simply facetious in his post. Or at least that's how I interpreted it.

Saying that it's not a gatling gun because it's a minigun, is like saying that this isn't a car, because it's a Volkswagen.

Hmm, those look interesting. About time something surfaced. Mini/Gatling Gun thing looks cool, and looks like a screen of Hell in the second pic. Hmm, but a sniper rifle?

The minigun looks a lot like the kind connected to a tank so they might not add a portable one like the other Doom games, my guess is that they're going to make the game like Quake 4 in the vehicle sense.

Looks realistic but in this day and age who knows. Does anyone recognize any of those men as being with Id? Any confirmation? I trust nothing.

Didn't want to start a new thread, but Eurogamer is saying that some Doom4 concept art was leaked here. They don't look much like Doom, if you ask me...

Looks like Rage. I won't be happy until I see some real concept art, like, of demons and stuff. These same pictures were posted along with a bunch of others in a thread not to long ago, but, it vanished into fat air.

So Doom 4 takes place in an abandoned industrial city circa 1940s? WHAT? Not saying it isn't pretty, but for fuck's sake, this doesn't look futuristic, or even remotely modern. It doesn't look it's from this century, at all. I don't...what?

I refuse to believe these environment and character model images are anything but hoaxes until someone from id can verify its authenticity. I am really confused as to why absolutely none of these images look futuristic, and actually look like they're decades old in some cases.