Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Krispy

Where can I find desks?

I'm making a school wad (and I don't give a rat's ass if it's immoral so don't mention it) and I need to get desks like the one-seat one-surface things that are so incredibly uncomfortable to sit in. Any sources?

Go to a school. Tell them you need to take pictures for inspiration for your first person shooter level. I'm sure they'll be accomodating.

Vordakk said:

I think he wants pre-made sprites to use as DECORATE objects, in which case I'd recommend realm667.com

That's exactly what I want but realm 667 doesn't have it. Google images is just a dumb idea because there's no way I'm ever going to find eight angles of one desk.

Bucket's suggestions is probably the best. Take some photos in good lighting, resize them, fill in the background with cyan and import them into your wad.

An alternative I guess is to make a model in a 3D software like Blender and then take 8 good screenshots and resize them for your need.

I'd probably resort to making some sort of horrific 3D floor abomination, but then I'm weird like that.

DooMAD said:

I'd probably resort to making some sort of horrific 3D floor abomination, but then I'm weird like that.

Yeah, I'm prepared to do that. I'll probably turn one desk into a prefab and go that way.