AvP

What do you think of it?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of it?

• Ditto your post
    • Disney games are better than this one
    • You call that a game?
    • Ugh...it makes me wanna vomit......

Goddamn...talk about a lousy way to waste 10 bucks! Have you played this thing? There's no real gameplay to it, it's hard as hell to get the controls down, and the enemies are just too fucking hard for my tates! The Predator is the easiest to use, IMO. What do you think?

Haven't played it. I've seen a few of my roommates play it, and none of them have ever been able to get past the first Alien map.

i have only tried AvP2.Alien and Predator mission is pretty decnt.marine's mission is so-so, Doom is much more fun (and scarier).

Well it was fun but then I got stuck with all the species, because the maps are way too complex and with similar areas to remember where the fuck to go and where I had not been.

Well I don't know, while the engine is lame I loved fighting against wall-walking Aliens coming from all corners, eventually firing up a grenade that blows up all the lights and leaves me in the middle of darkness with my sensor scanning 6 approaching lifeforms.

Scary. Good.

Originally posted by Zaldron
Well I don't know, while the engine is lame I loved fighting against wall-walking Aliens coming from all corners, eventually firing up a grenade that blows up all the lights and leaves me in the middle of darkness with my sensor scanning 6 approaching lifeforms.

Scary. Good.

Heh. yeah. I just found a copy hidden under a pile of stuff in a small games store. thoses places ar gold mines!!

any hoo, I love it to bits! both as a fan of the movies, and as a fps nut. that game makes break out in cold swees. hords of wall walking aliens, and you fending them off with your pulse rifle... and failing...

the alien was fun to! though it takes a hell of a long time to get used to.

as for the pred, heh heh heh... cloke... sholder cannon... spear gun... unserspecting marine... *TWACK* JOY!!! although I got it manly for the marine campain.

it's different to doom... not better... different.

Originally posted by Zaldron

Scary. Good.

Ah, I see what you mean now.