Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lobo

Happy Saint Patricks day to everyone!!

Recommended Posts

Basque country

Is that where those Etta people are fighting for independance?

Share this post


Link to post

They're Paddies, just Paddies,
Don't dig 'em too deep.
Better save all your strength, boys,
They're replaced easily.


This St. Patrick's, go get yourself flogged.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by Archvile64
One problem, St. Paddy's day is Sunday. Today is Friday.


that's just details! :P

Share this post


Link to post

Woohoo, it's St. Patricks day where I am. Or at least the celebration is being held today, although I'm still feeling the effects of last nights drinking as its only 1:16 AM. I'll knocking back the pints of Guinness in a few hours though. Three cheers for alcoholism!

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by Jonathan
Woohoo, it's St. Patricks day where I am. Or at least the celebration is being held today, although I'm still feeling the effects of last nights drinking as its only 1:16 AM. I'll knocking back the pints of Guinness in a few hours though. Three cheers for alcoholism!


that's the spirit!

Share this post


Link to post

I don't actually live in Ireland anymore so I've gotta make up for it by starting two days early!!! ;-)

And yes Pritch, the basque country is where ETA go around killing people. But it's not as bad as you would imagine; IMO Northern Ireland is worse.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by Erik
Saint Patrick? Is that a gay pr0n actor?

I thought you were the one who knew?

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by bigbadgangsta
I don't care if it isn't St. Patricks day, I'm gonna get drunk like a good little Irish boy


/me looks at bbg's avatar....You already look like a drunk little irish boy

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by Submerge
Yeah! St. Patrick's day! BOOZE AND CORNED BEEF FOR EVERYONE!!


Another holiday we don't have in DK. What is it about?

Share this post


Link to post

St. Patrick of Ireland supposedly drove all the snakes out of the country back in the medieval times. What a holiday to celebrate[/sacasm]

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by Crendowing
St. Patrick of Ireland supposedly drove all the snakes out of the country back in the medeval times. What a holiday to celebrate[/sacasm]


ah. Whacking day :P

Share this post


Link to post

why do the amercians love the fucking irish so much? they're all a bunc of wasters (I know, I know, gross generalisation, sorry dsm) ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by pritch
why do the amercians love the fucking irish so much? they're all a bunc of wasters (I know, I know, gross generalisation, sorry dsm) ;)


dsm is danish.

Share this post


Link to post

I think pritch apologized because he knows that I hate when people show what I regard as 'bigot' views.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by dsm
I think pritch apologized because he knows that I hate when people show what I regard as 'bigot' views.


ooooooh.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
×