Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[PROTOTYPE]

Which monster in Doom II(edit) do you hate most?

Barrels - they're an absolute pain when you run out of ammo and have to melee them. :(

Probably the Demons, but they're more awesome under -fast. Otherwise, the Former Humans, because they look stupid and are stupid. I prefer late-game maps not to have any such morons in them, and if they have to use possessed, use Former Human Sergeants.

printz said:

if they have to use possessed, use Former Human Sergeants.

Yeah, their level of manliness compared to the wimpy zombies is cranked up to eleven. Of course, the Heavy Weapon Dudes are in a league of their own.

Maes said:

Yeah, their level of manliness compared to the wimpy zombies is cranked up to eleven. Of course, the Heavy Weapon Dudes are in a league of their own.

I thought these were only in Doom II.

[PROTOTYPE] said:
I thought these were only in Doom II.

Well, the Playstation version has them in Ultimate Doom too.

The Archvile.
...No, I'm just kidding. :P

The Spider Mastermind. (That is, when I'm playing Brütal Doom, in which she's a pain in the ass to kill because you have to shoot her in the brain.)

Maes said:

Well, the Playstation version has them in Ultimate Doom too.

That sucks...These fat fags always been a pain in my butt.

HavoX said:

The Archvile.
...No, I'm just kidding. :P

The Spider Mastermind. (That is, when I'm playing Brütal Doom, in which she's a pain in the ass to kill because you have to shoot her in the brain.)

If you play with Zero Tolerance,and have the Clusterbomb,Archviles become worthless.As for Spider MM in BDoom,E3M8 can be fairly easily beaten if you take cover around that house in the middle of the map. :)

Jodwin said:

Barons are the worst in all flavors of Doom.

Oh,come on!They are so slow and clunky!Hell,that's why they call them "meat-shields".They do,seriously!

DeathevokatioN said:

Blue keys are my least favorite by far.

Yeah,they're real dangerous.If you touch them,BAM!Insta-gib.LOL.

I would say the Barons. Described as equally tough as dump trucks, I just mow them down with either the RL or the plasma rifle.

MRB_Doom said:

I would say the Barons. Described as equally tough as dump trucks, I just mow them down with either the RL or the plasma rifle.

They're slow.And stupid.And look like satan's stray dogs.

[PROTOTYPE] said:
Oh,come on!They are so slow and clunky!Hell,that's why they call them "meat-shields".They do,seriously!

Exactly why they suck. They pose no threat and take too long to kill.

[PROTOTYPE] said:
fat fags always been a pain in my butt.

You do realize how wrong that sounds, right?

Jodwin said:

Exactly why they suck. They pose no threat and take too long to kill.

In cramped spaces (WHICH IS MOST OF THE TIME THEY APPEAR IN PWADS) they're dangerous.

printz said:

In cramped spaces (WHICH IS MOST OF THE TIME THEY APPEAR IN PWADS) they're dangerous.

NOT if you have SSG.I know,I tried.

Bloodshedder said:

The "one post per 60 seconds" rule is not an invitation to make one post per minute.

Okay dude chill!It's not like I'm gonna blow the server up.And if you look,only the last 3 post are minute by minute.

Grain of Salt said:

You can't hate the cyberdemon. That's ridiculous.

Not really. If you're taking the "just UDoom" rule seriously, there's no cyberdemon that is actually dangerous if you know how to strafe. And on nightmare, they're not given much more power (like demons or cacodemons). In nightmare, they're pretty much the same. Really, the most dangerous thing about a nightmare cyberdemon is that it will respawn... which doesn't really make the four/five (I think) cyberdemons in UDoom that much more menacing.

OK dude,call me a n00b,but what is UDoom?And one more thing...from your previous post I understood that you and the other guys are gonna vote against me for posting crap?U wanna ban me?What did I ever do to you? :/

[PROTOTYPE] said:

Okay dude chill!It's not like I'm gonna blow the server up.And if you look,only the last 3 post are minute by minute.

Well, instead of posting doubles/triples, edit the last post fast enough. Unless, if the time between 2 posts of yours is long.

BTW, that was the administrator who was talking to you...