Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[PROTOTYPE]

Any of you live in Romania here?

made a bet with a friend of mine that we're the last dedicated doomer in Romania.So please do as the title suggests.Thanks.

darknation said:

looks like he made someone his bitch after all.

Let's not be mean.She's the love of his life... **

She does have the face of a typical Romanian. And yeah, I'm from here, and there are others too.

[PROTOTYPE] said:

You gotta keep up, man. He's moved on since then. Check Facebook to see his new main squeeze.

[PROTOTYPE] said:

Didn't Romero divorce her a year or so back? I swear I read something like that on the Something Awful forums.

Darkman 4 said:

Didn't Romero divorce her a year or so back? I swear I read something like that on the Something Awful forums.

Nope.I think that was Stevie Case,actually.

[PROTOTYPE] said:

It was a joke based off the running gag of John Romero making people his bitches. Nothing to do with her personally.

PRIMEVAL said:

It was a joke based off the running gag of John Romero making people his bitches. Nothing to do with her personally.

Question is, did she suck it down?

Isn't he with somebody else? i could have swore hearing something along those lines too. by him actually, like in his blog or something..

PRIMEVAL said:

Yeah,yeah,I know,the Daikatana ad...

Vordakk said:

You gotta keep up, man. He's moved on since then. Check Facebook to see his new main squeeze.

You're right...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenda_Brathwaite

chungy said:

those chicks are hot

Hey,it's John Romero,he can afford any chick he wants.

Prototype, I'm curious, why do you keep triple-posting after having been called out on it multiple times?

On the subject of Romero, why does it seem like his relationships are always short and unstable? Also, he looks terrible lately comparing those two photos posted in this thread. He's all old and fat looking, just a few years ago he looked about 15-20 years younger.

Also, his new "bitch" looks like ugly trailer trash. I know I shouldn't judge by looks, but holy shit.

Sodaholic said:

He's all old and fat looking, just a few years ago he looked about 15-20 years younger.

Some women tend to do that to a man.

THe most disturbing aspect of this experience is that I'm feeling drained and tired as if I was married to her for 40 years...

Sodaholic said:

Prototype, I'm curious, why do you keep triple-posting after having been called out on it multiple times?

HIS POSTS AREN'T THAT BAD!! SERIOUSLY!!!

Spoiler

Well, some of them are, I admit.

Maes said:

HIS POSTS AREN'T THAT BAD!! SERIOUSLY!!!

Spoiler

Well, some of them are, I admit.

Most of his posts aren't that terrible, it's just that the main issue I have with his posts is that he triple-posts. Why not just amend the first post he makes? He's been called out on it multiple times but still does it.

OKAY,SORRY,I 'M WITH MY HANDHELD DEVICE,AND IT'S SLOW AND STUPID.And what is triple-posting and how do I fix it?I dunno!

He's using multiple posts to get around DW's lack of a multiquote button because he's too lazy to edit the tags himself.

Sodaholic said:

Most of his posts aren't that terrible, it's just that the main issue I have with his posts is that he triple-posts. Why not just amend the first post he makes? He's been called out on it multiple times but still does it.

Aliotroph? said:

He's using multiple posts to get around DW's lack of a multiquote button because he's too lazy to edit the tags himself.

Is this how I stop the triple-posting?