Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MRB_Doom

Would you like to see the return of Adrian Shephard from Half Life: Opposing Force?

Would you like to see the return of Adrian Shephard from Half Life: Opposing Force in a new release to continue his story?

Yes or No?

GooberMan said:

Why? Are you going to put him in Half-Life 3?

I personally liked Adrian's character more than Gordon. I think it would be cool to find out what happened to Shephard after being placed in that void and so forth.

And no, I do not want him to be put in Half-Life 3.

It would be cool if the G-Man brought Shepard back now that Gordon no longer works for him. Maybe with Race X aliens to use against the Combine.

I also like some of the tracks by Chris Jensen in Opposing Force, for example "Planet" alot more than any track from Half-Life.

Does anyone know about pro-Shephard websites that want Opposing Force 2 to be created in the near future?

I'd like to see a return to OpFor in general. I have a feeling that OpFor 2 is one of Gearbox's "secret projects" actually.

Mr. T said:

It would be cool if the G-Man brought Shepard back now that Gordon no longer works for him.

Wait, it's been a while since I played episode 2, but I thought that he still worked for the G-Man? I mean, I know that the G-Man got pissed at Gordon for trying to save Alyx, and that Eli was warning Gordon not to work with him, but I don't remember it being explicitly stated that Gordon stopped working for him.

Man, I dunno about those. Some of the models look neat but I'd rather see something canon.