Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dr_st

Insane

Recommended Posts

Yes, that's what it is. This forum seems to have become pretty insane lately, or to be precise, more insane than usual. I'm afraid part of this insanity has gotten to me as well, because I am not usually up at 2:30AM, and here I am now.

Since I really need to keep my sanity for the next few months, I will now sign off and go to sleep.

Good night.

Share this post


Link to post

Insane by the means that there's just SPAM everywhere right now.

Come on folks, at least TRY to discuss interesting stuff.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by Fredrik
Insane by the means that there's just SPAM everywhere right now.

Come on folks, at least TRY to discuss interesting stuff.


ermm...What is your favorite tv show?

Share this post


Link to post

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH TV AHAHAHahahah...ummh, seriously, ER and CSI, and anime if I catch anything remotely interesting.

Share this post


Link to post

We have a crappy old TV in the room where our computer is..so I can watch TV at the same time I am working on the PC...

Stargate SG-1
The Simpsons
Futurama
Family Guy
South Park
CSI
Law and Order + SVU + Criminal Intent
Everybody Loves Raymond...
bah I'll stop now cause I will be here all night.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by mmnpsrsoskl
We have a crappy old TV in the room where our computer is..so I can watch TV at the same time I am working on the PC...

Stargate SG-1
The Simpsons
Futurama
Family Guy
South Park
CSI
Law and Order + SVU + Criminal Intent
Everybody Loves Raymond...
bah I'll stop now cause I will be here all night.


You watch T.V. to much

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by mmnpsrsoskl
No I don't.

I just happen to like a lot of different TV shows that is all.


Oh really? You don't watch a lot of TV shows, but you like a lot of TV shows...I must have missed something

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by bigbadgangsta
Oh really? You don't watch a lot of TV shows, but you like a lot of TV shows...I must have missed something

What I mean is I like lots of different TV shows but I don't watch them all every week...Whenever I can watch them I do.

Share this post


Link to post

Mad about you and the Simpsons.. othervise just some news and movies.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
×