Doom Doom Revolution

Nixot said:

the spider mastermind is bracketing

Heh.

Phml said:

I was expecting something a bit more involved. :/

Megalyth said:

Quite possibly the dumbest thing ever.

Just a silly joke wad I slapped together in an hour. I guess it could be expanded upon with some zDoom features or something. The use of only small weapons makes it a bit more challenging, but there's not a whole lot you can really do with a lone spider mastermind in an arena setting unless you set up an elaborate puzzle.

I know it's stupid, but it's really just for laughs. Four legs, four buttons. :)

It's Max 300, the quintessential 10-step DDR song. It's considered a "boss" song, so it makes pretty good boss music. There was a time when I could clear this song on the pad. x_x

For anyone who hasn't heard the original or seen the step pattern:

This WAD was alright, but I was expecting some ZDoom or Skulltag coding to be in it.

I really liked the MIDI remix of MAX 300 though.

Mind if I make a video showing gameplay of the WAD and posting it on YouTube to promote your WAD?

NitroactiveStudios said:

This WAD was alright, but I was expecting some ZDoom or Skulltag coding to be in it.

This concept could be elaborated upon to make a better battle, so perhaps when I'm done with my serious maps I'll make something more engaging. Maybe the sight of a DDR-playing spider mastermind isn't as funny to others as I'd found it. My sanity is questionable to begin with, and I'd been awake for a long time at that point.

I really liked the MIDI remix of MAX 300 though.

I got it from here.

Mind if I make a video showing gameplay of the WAD and posting it on YouTube to promote your WAD?

If you really want to, sure.