Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The_MártonJános

I lost a video/musictrack back then in 2007.

So... I wanted to do some nostalgic remembering for the fifth anniversary of my seventh grade miseries, when I actually flee'd into the world of "blooper videos", and I've collected the soundtracks of the most of them. However, there was one of the videos that I couldn't find, no wonder because it could have been deleted - five years have passed by then! But, even worse, I failed at looking for the music of it, although I clearly remember what it could have been. I'm not really in need of the video, but I would give everything if I could have known what the music is. I'll tell details in the spoiler part.

Spoiler

1. Details of my awful story:
If you knew me for a short time in the Forums, you would have also get known with the fact that I'm Hungarian, therefore I couldn't really comprehend the lyrics of that music by then, when I was about 14.

2. Details of the music:
It was something that started with a piano(?) solo, then a man started something rappy, talking fast. The rephren that I wanted to google several times but none of the results were convenient with that I have thought of sounded like:
"Can't you see - noo-ooow,
can't you see - mee-eee!
Can't you see,
just take on me,
and set me free, mee-eee!"
, ...but it certainly wasn't that, because adding them quotation marks resulted in 0 matches.

3. Details of the video itself:
Originally it was on a Hungarian site named Videa. The title of it was "Baki mix" (in accurate translation "Blooper mix"), but googling it had same kinds of results as the lyrics, from that I could only have associated to that it was removed. As the name suggests, it was a compilation out of numerous (nominally 54) little clips that were funny and had something to do with bloopers.
Some of them that I remember:
1. A failed rocket launch recorded from a strange angle.
2. A little dog grabbing a tube that was shooting fireworks out, running by a seashore(?), whilst people are jumping aside from the way of the fireworks that are still shooting out.
3. Two men standing by a snooker camp(?) in a bar, the one drinks something and due to that he emits flames through the mouth, the other one tries to help him (or beat him up?) and then ends up chasing him out of the room.
4. A car on its route recorded from inside with two men in dashes through a lush vegetation, turns upside down and starts being filled by brownish water.
5. A car recorded from outside stands on one edge and disappears in a dense brush by the side of a bend (maybe the same as the previous, only recorded from outside)?
6. A bungee-jumping ending up with the rubber band getting torn.
7. A ship getting frown by a strong wave to the right side.
8. A karate turnkick failing at kicking one of the holders of the stuff needed to be kicked in the balls instead.
9. A guy getting his balls hit by a golf club.
10. A gymnast dashing through several boards and getting his head knocked against the border of one of them (recorded from two different angles after each other).
11. Another gymnast doing a swing then landing on the horizontal pole on which he has just done the swing.
12. A man trying to sky down a houseroof but falling instead.
16. A monkey drinking his own piss.
18. A man running and ending up with his head shoved up into an elephant's(?) asshole.
19. A helicopter trying to land but overturning instead.
20. A child getting slapped on the face by another.
21. Several soccer players sliding into each other by foot.
22. A kneeling soccer player hitting angrily another's tigh for which he responses with kicking him in the mouth.
49. A drunk man vomiting into his drink, then going on with drinking it.
50. A soccer ball thrown into the pitch ending up scoring a goal.
(Last)
54. An L-driver(?) bridles and his instructor accidentally douses himself by coffee. Getting furious, he smashes the L-driver's head into the steering wheel several times, then punches him in the face.

I seriously want to hear that song again with not just imagining how it would have sounded five years ago.

can't you see - mee-eee!
Can't you see,
just take on me,

is way too specific of a phrase to google (if anyone posted the lyrics they easily could have spelled mee-eee! without a dash or a different number of e's etc, thus not turning up in your search). Try googling something that would have more matches with little phrases that you're more certain were in the lyrics and could only be spelled one way.

"can't you see" "set me free" "take on me" lyrics
has a bunch of matches

Maybe try the internet archive wayback machine.

gggmork said:

can't you see - mee-eee!
Can't you see,
just take on me,

is way too specific of a phrase to google (if anyone posted the lyrics they easily could have spelled mee-eee! without a dash or a different number of e's etc, thus not turning up in your search). Try googling something that would have more matches with little phrases that you're more certain were in the lyrics and could only be spelled one way.

"can't you see" "set me free" "take on me" lyrics
has a bunch of matches

Maybe try the internet archive wayback machine.

You misunderstood me man. I've written this rephren-after-heard because it would be more precise for anyone to realise. BUT I didn't phrase this into Google, only keywords and chunks from this little piece of lyrics, and none of the search results that even led to music matched with that I've expected.

A little off...

Spoiler

Igaz az, hogy te félig magyar vagy?

http://6perc.com/kep.php?id=3499#

^ Mentioned in the spoiler itself, this is the third little clip from the video. Still don't remember?

[EDIT] And my bad, I forgot to mention the most important thing. The song itself is in genre of alternative/rap rock or nu metal (I suppose), so I don't valinly assume that it may belong to Linkin Park. One of their tracks published before 2007 (2000-2006), so tell me, if you know of Linkin Park very well, whether one of the tracks may fit according to the lyrics (mis)understood by me.