Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Stupid

Looking to buy original DOOM full version in the retail box

Hi,

I’ve been looking everywhere and cannot find it… Do any of you people have original full version DOOM in the retail box (new or used) for sale?

Thanks a lot!

Originally posted by Stupid
Once again -- "original full version DOOM in the retail box"

Stupid

There was no retail version of the original DOOM. Ultimate DOOM yes, but not regular DOOM.

id doesn’t have it for sale (they have only Doom II and up). eBay has only shareware version (I’ve been monitoring it for several months).

If you have a retail copy of Doom in a box, you have an ILLEGAL COPY.

Originally posted by the_Danarchist
If you have a retail copy of Doom in a box, you have an ILLEGAL COPY.

quote from idsoftware.com.tk "if you have Doom, you are an evil evil pirate bastard, and you deserve to die. Thank you for choosing ID, you stupid fucker"

What are you talking about? I remember how I was buying full Doom in the store in 1993. It came on four floppy disks.

Then buy the collector's edition or whatever. That's availible all over the place.

And I definately remember ordering my original Doom from ID Software...but I bought this little pack called the "Depths of Doom" or something when I lost both my Doom and Doom2 disks, it had Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, and the Master Levels.

What are you talking about? I remember how I was buying full Doom in the store in 1993. It came on four floppy disks.

But doesn't it say in the game that "If you bought this from a retail store, then it is an illegal copy" or something like that?

YOU HAVE ILLEGAL DOOM!

uhh no.

for the retarded, doom originally came out as 3 episodes on floppy disks.

Do any of you people have original full version DOOM in the retail box (new or used) for sale?

Why would you want to buy it IF it was real? Like everyone else says : just buy collector's doom.

Originally posted by bigbadgangsta
GO HUNT AT [b]WWW.IDSOFTWARE.COM[b] OR I WILL DESTROY YOU!

+/

Originally posted by Fredrik
Maonth wins prize for spammer of the m(a)onth.

(Laugh!)

And that comes from you?