Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cihatkaya

Jdoom Wad

Hi guys!

Im a Level Designer and new to this forum. I wuld like people to download my Mayhem Map for the Doomsday Engine, Its a Jdoom game. Ony one Level.

You can download it at my portfolio Webb ( which is just a beta version still but a uppdate will come shortly :) ) cihatkaya.ownit.nu skipp the its a problem with the server and I cant use just type in cihatkaya.ownit.nu and you will have a Portfolio link were the Wad is located.

Ive uploaded a small vid of the level

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q89S_2WbVME

it´s a illusion I made with doombuilder 2.

You can embed videos with the yt tag and the Youtube video ID.

A pretty cool map.

I admit the start didn't give the greatest impression, however it got much better. I'd say it was quite cramped though, but it was clearly a deliberete design descision in this case.

Though I see no reason why it requires Doomsday; the map has no Doomsday specific features beyond relying on it's dlights for atmosphere.

It should work in any limit removing port with freelook.

Vermil said:

A pretty cool map.

I admit the start didn't give the greatest impression, however it got much better. I'd say it was quite cramped though, but it was clearly a deliberete design descision in this case.

Though I see no reason why it requires Doomsday; the map has no Doomsday specific features beyond relying on it's dlights for atmosphere.

It should work in any limit removing port with freelook.

Yeah the start was meanly ment to give the impression of you being late to a struggle. I had other Idéas but felt i wanted to make it just a sort trip for getting the shut gun.

Yeah Youre right the design is just like and orgie true different places, my main concern was to give as much detail as possible true the various rooms.

the only real reason why i my self use the doomsday is because of its openGL render of lights and the fire-circles.

what you thing of the devil text on the floor in the white and green room with the two knights just before the sewer ? i saat a wile making them up.

Very nice work, the detailing is just fantastic (except for that red rock area: what the hell happened here? looks so simple compared to everything else). I'd love to see more maps from you.
Was the spider mastermind area inspired by MAP29 from Alien Vendetta?

Memfis said:

Very nice work, the detailing is just fantastic (except for that red rock area: what the hell happened here? looks so simple compared to everything else). I'd love to see more maps from you.
Was the spider mastermind area inspired by MAP29 from Alien Vendetta?

First of, i want to thank you for those nice words ;)

And yeah thats right, Av is IMO one of the, if not the best Wad for doom2 out there. So i had do pay tribute.