Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blastfrog

Santorum almost called Obama the n-word

Sounds more like he's stuttering/cluttering words. Maybe he was trying to find something grand and complex to say, but failed. "The government nig...." hmm maybe "government in..." or "governing in..."? In any case, "da government nigga" would be a pretty cool name for a gangstah rapper ;-)

I can't describe how sick I am of all the racial bullshit that's been going on lately. I want to tell the world to just shut up about skin color already. I DON'T want to hear it.

NitroactiveStudios said:

Wow, imagine if he actually said it!

raking in rep votes for daring to step where that lib pussy romney wouldn't go. $$$
he probably shouldn't have trained it with that word, bwahaha!

For some odd reason, this was the first thing I thought of.

Santorum's history of being a moron is well-documented. Neither him going down the ol' blatant racist road nor his inability to remember to use words and sentences would surprise me.

AndrewB said:

I can't describe how sick I am of all the racial bullshit that's been going on lately. I want to tell the world to just shut up about skin color already. I DON'T want to hear it.

I certainly agree, but since there are still a massive amount of people who still either can't move past skin color or want to use racial politics for their own ends(i.e. money or power), we're gonna be dealing with it for a LOT longer.

Wow... liberal retards really bought into this, it's obvious his voice fucked up for a second and a word didn't come out correctly

Grain of Salt said:

Do you mean "people should stop saying racist things" or "people should stop talking about racism"?

The latter. Some people are racist. I get it. I just don't care.

Why post a video of Rick Santorum not using a racial slur when there are plenty of other videos where he says crazy, reprehensible, regressive shit?

Fiend said:

Why post a video of Rick Santorum not using a racial slur when there are plenty of other videos where he says crazy, reprehensible, regressive shit?

There's always room for one more.

Grain of Salt said:

You are quite spectacularly sheltered.

Canadian. It's probably because there's only 19 black people in Canada.

Violator said:

Wow... liberal retards really bought into this, it's obvious his voice fucked up for a second and a word didn't come out correctly

says the white guy from south africa.

andrewb said:

The latter. Some people are racist. I get it. I just don't care.

if you want to hide your head into the sand, just unplug the cord. why would you even post in this thread if you don't care about the issue? so full of bullshit.

dew said:

if you want to hide your head into the sand, just unplug the cord. why would you even post in this thread if you don't care about the issue? so full of bullshit.

The point is that I DO care about the issues to some degree. I'm just tired of people taking things that have nothing to do with race in any way and making them about race. Yes, I'm talking about Treyvon Martin. I don't care that he's black. I don't. I would have the exact same feelings about the case no matter what race any of the people involved were. Apparently others would change their alliances according to the skin colors involved. And to the mainstream media: Just tell me all of the known facts about the case, and then when you're done, change the topic. I know you're not capable of doing this, but if it did happen, it would be like a weight off my shoulders.

Sodaholic said:

video

Whoops!

The thing is, if a black guy came on TV and stopped himself from saying "white bastard", no one would care. Racism is only a selective problem.

AndrewB said:

The point is that I DO care about the issues to some degree. I'm just tired of people taking things that have nothing to do with race in any way and making them about race. Yes, I'm talking about Treyvon Martin. I don't care that he's black.

i must have missed this "treyvon martin" in the OP's video. who is he, at which time does he appear and how is he related to the republican candidate making a freudian slip and almost calling the democrat candidate a nigger? don't tell me you are trying to derail the issue at hand, because i'm not interested in fighting your fucking strawman. i'm not.

DoomUK said:

The thing is, if a black guy came on TV and stopped himself from saying "white bastard", no one would care. Racism is only a selective problem.

"White bastard" doesn't quite carry the same hatred conontations as "nigger"; if they had said or started to say "cracker", on the other hand, I would fully expect a media blow-out.