Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

The Torture Game - How Fucked in the Head are ya?

Hmm, four spikes to the balls and no death. Because fuck reality.

BloodyAcid said:

Hmm, four spikes to the balls and no death. Because fuck reality.

I'm almost certain you can cut someone's balls off and you wouldn't get an immediate death.

TBQH I find Cybie a lot more fun and responsive to my "treatment".

Thanks for the game. Now my family has more proof that I need to be locked away in a mental institution.

This was linked a year or two ago either on here or the ZDoom forums. Looks like it may have been updated a bit since then. It's an entertaining little timewaster for 5-10 minutes. Any more than that and you're probably a bit nuts.

Make a MMP version and maybe I'll consider spending more than 10 seconds on it.

Technician said:

I'm a little old fashioned.

*creepy picture*

At first I thought those were ropes- but no, they're really long poles going the longest distance possible through his body.

Meh, my imagination failed me on this one. My first thought was that I didn't want him to run, and so I impaled his kneecaps. Problem solved. My next thought was that I didn't want him to undo any binds or be able to pick anything up and interact with it, so I chopped off all his fingers and presumably made him watch as I ate a few of them. Since I'm nice, I shared some with him. He refused at first but I was able to convince him otherwise.

At this point I ran out of ideas and impaled him Vlad the Impaler style.

That game is so oooold.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I like to pay homage to Cannibal holocaust and our impaled human in Doom too.

^Try to remove the sticks one by one with a partner to see who can keep the body parts from falling!

lol Vordakk if you want to see a woman naked that badly PM me and I'll show you how to use Google to get what you need. Just letting you know if they put a woman in there they might leave out some parts that some people consider "offensive" so you won't be getting the whole picture. But in either case you aren't really missing anything.