Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daiyu_Xiaoxiang

What happened on youtube uploaded videos?

I really don't know what happened, the video images of the latest 2 videos are unable to seen. Indeed it can be seen in my channel, as shown below:

I upload these 2 videos both by Google Chrome. After I successfully uploaded, I can choose the video images. However I noticed that there's no change after 3 days. I decided to have a check on Video Manager(I am not sure its English name since I use the Chinese(Taiwan) version, and then I noticed a problem, as shown in the 1st picture.

So what's happening? How can I solve this problem?

No, mine's been like that for about 2 months now. Usually it goes away within 2 hours.

Yeah the same thing is happening for one of my videos. I t's really getting annoying. Hell, YouTube has been getting a lot of glitches throughout the years of the newer layouts. It's getting ridiculous and YouTube should fix this ASAP.

Also, the newest channel designs scuk and I would like to have the older design back.

Krispy said:

No, mine's been like that for about 2 months now. Usually it goes away within 2 hours.

Huh, always worked fine for me after waiting a few days. This is odd.

Your half-executed request probably ended up backlogged onto the one RAID-gazillion array in one of Google's Nth data center's umpteenth SANs that had more than one drive about to fail at the exact same time. This resulted in the existing picture being deleted but the request to change it to a new one being lost forever.

Actually I have no idea. Tried setting it again?

NitroactiveStudios said:

Also, the newest channel designs scuk and I would like to have the older design back.

Yep I agree too, Anacalogon and Tatsurd also hates this new channel. I also notice a problem, is that the time need for a video to upload is unknown. In the old version, it can be seen!

I wonder if anybody does actually like design that's supposed to be so revolting that as many users that don't add to the yt income stop using it for polluting with unnecessary gainless junk as possible.