Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geo

Breakfast in Collinsville (with Michael Reichert)

Sorry Kirby. I swore this was talk worthy. My mistake.

I like how he says "officer RIKERt"

Also, isn't it a well established fact that lots of star trek nerds do in fact smoke plenty of grass? At least every one I've ever met has.

I just watched the plastic people on fox news say that the supreme court ruled that ANYone who is arrested can be strip searched now. Why, because its humiliating and conditions people into their (sex?)slave roles like TSA. They said 'make sure you pay your tickets/etc on time because otherwise you can be strip searched'. So its like a fear monger to make sure people pay their upcoming taxes and a loss of human rights all in one. The punishment for anything now is to get pseudo raped by an authority's hand if they find you attractive, and only twisted power tripping assholes want to be authorities. Scholars/intellectuals (real ones like dawkins, not 'teachers' participating in the horrendous prison education institutions), despite their altruistic social role, are apparently laughed at by businessmen because they have no power. Evil and propaganda wins over goodness and truth.
Alex Jones reviews Kagen from the supreme court:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScCtmRpNdqA#t=22m50s
I think he's right; the country is occupied by lobbying multinational corporations who will safely sit offshore laughing while america is intentionally destroyed, then come back and buy everything up for pennies on the dollar. He's an interesting source of information in general; some of his over the top stuff appears to be intentional to shock people out of their zombie american idol states.. he's like a general of memetic warfare.

gggmork said:

Alex Jones reviews Kagen from the supreme court:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScCtmRpNdqA#t=22m50s
I think he's right; the country is occupied by lobbying multinational corporations who will safely sit offshore laughing while america is intentionally destroyed, then come back and buy everything up for pennies on the dollar.

I feel ill knowing that, after decades, Alex Jones maybe right. But it's becoming so transparent it really shouldn't be surprising.

I don't know about a scheme to buy out America for cheap when it finally financially sinks, but multinational corps does have the government and judicial system in their pockets.

Wow, that's a huge load of bullshit right there. It's getting to the point where I'm getting scared to leave my house for fear of cops arresting me and stealing my stuff for no reason.

Danarchy said:

It's getting to the point where I'm getting scared to leave my house

Me,too. More "War on Drugs" stuff. The cops infringing on our daily activities is getting worse. Damn right more people are nervous when pulled over. So, they tack "suspicious" onto it and do a thorough search. Just saying "NO." to a search makes you "suspicious".

They're being conditioned just like the rest of us, only...a little differently. These cops today can spot a driver without a seatbelt almost instantly. Then they have to eye you up and down looking for any dumb little thing to pull you over for. Don't be nervous (as they perceive it)!

I'm not sure if it passed but they were trying to give cops the authority to blow your door off its hinges -without warrant- if they hear "suspicious" noises inside.

Local security gaurds whose jobs are little more than checking off a list of trucks going in and out of a gate are now required to sign allegiance with the TSA.

That guy in the vid is lucky that they didn't impound his vehicle for a more thorough search. He should be thankful! yeah :/

Danarchy said:

I'm getting scared to leave my house

I've had the cops show up at my house for tons of weird reasons.
- Gun shots outside... I figure I'll read about it in the paper instead of investigate. Doorbell rings. Oh it must be the murderer come to finish off witnesses. Nope. Cop had to kill a deer in my front yard.
- 2 cop cars in my driveway with a 3rd car. Cops ring my doorbell and ask if the driver of that car lives here. Nope. Never seen him before. Cop says I knew he didn't but we had to ask anyway, the driver is 15.
- I come home and there are cops in my backyard trying to get a cat out of a tree. Since when do cops get a cat out of a tree? One of them was animal control and the other was a normal cop and it was the normal cop that was climing the tree while the overweight animal control guy just stood there watching with a pole, rope and a bag.
- 1 cop shows up... Sir we found your dog. Uh I don't have a dog. It's collar says this is the address. Yep it sure does, but I don't have a dog.
- 1 cop shows up saying thank you for letting the police department use the property for paintballing and they want to give me a $100 giftcard to Home Depot. wtf? Paintballing on my property?
- 6 cop cars are at my neighbor's house... why? Because my neighbor has foster kids and one of the kid's daddy's just got out of jail on probation and found out he had a kid... he never knew, so he went to visit the kid. Neighbor called the cops on him. Cops look in the house to discover 12 people living with 4 bedrooms which some rooms have 4+ kids violating foster care laws and she ends up losing the kids and getting a fine.

That's just the stuff I can remember off the top of my head. I'm just lucky that I'm no criminal.

Things confiscated/banned from my use by TSA:

• A pair if round-tipped scissors
  • Nail clippers
  • Shampoo (of course)
  • Coral
  • Ski poles
  • Cocaine from inside my anus (along with nukes and shampoo grenades)

It may sound silly but I can see why they'd ban most of those.

A pair if round-tipped scissors - wire cutters?

Nail clippers - wire cutters?

Shampoo (of course) - who will shampoo aboard a plane?

Coral - wtf? Maybe it is poisonous or explosive or people can be allergic and die like peanut dust

Ski poles - weapon?

Cocaine from inside my anus (along with nukes and shampoo grenades) - anything from inside your anus...

Indeed... but just imagine how stupid it would be to have to wait for a bathroom because someone is wasting, shampooing and blow drying for 20 - 30 minutes. You might think that's outlandish, but its best to prevent people's own stupidity for the sake of others. One person can fuck up an entire city.

geo said:

It may sound silly but I can see why they'd ban most of those.

A pair if round-tipped scissors - wire cutters?

Nail clippers - wire cutters?

Shampoo (of course) - who will shampoo aboard a plane?

Coral - wtf? Maybe it is poisonous or explosive or people can be allergic and die like peanut dust

Ski poles - weapon?

Cocaine from inside my anus (along with nukes and shampoo grenades) - anything from inside your anus...

They ban scissors and nail clippers, but disposable razors and matches are permitted. You can board with those in your pocket if you want.

Ski poles are too big. If those aren't checked you shouldn't be permitted to fly.

The liquid rules are stupid. There's no difference between one big bottle and a dozen little ones. Those little hotel shampoos will sail right through security.

Razors and matches are permitted, which is why I think round scissors and nail clippers could be easy wire cutting utensils. Of course you can still cut through a wire with a broke apart razor. Perhaps they didn't feel like asking 1/3rd of their passengers to take out their razors.

Matches can always start a fire which would cause an issue. But whatever, luckily I'm not the TSA. I'd probably be more Hitler than the TSA. I just think back to HS where people did all the stupid shit they could. Like I remember one time a student just held a lighter up under a sprinkler. Why? Eh why not? Another student started a fire in a bathroom with matches.