Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomfreak0001

DOOM - Twilight Warrior WAD

Hi,

I just downloaded the Twilight Warrior WAD and I cannot seem to run through the plants in the jungle like here on this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqM6_a_-Kdo

Download area was here for the WAD itself:
http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=10328

But I cannot walk through the plants like in the video.

I am using ZDoom to play my WAD games on Windows 7.

What can be wrong here?

Please look at the video. As the video shows, they can run or walk through, but when I try it, the plants tend to block my path.

Thx.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

I guess I had to drag both the DEH file and the WAD file into the ZDoom.exe file.

Works like a charm.

And just a quick question. How can I point and shoot up when the enemies are shooting down from a tower above?

doomfreak0001 said:

And just a quick question. How can I point and shoot up when the enemies are shooting down from a tower above?

Assuming you're playing with a mouse,go to Options->Mouse Options->Always Mouselook and turn that ON. Then look around and aim at the gameworld with impunity!

Of course you could also make sure autoaim is on and then you won't need to aim vertically, only horizontally, and your shots will automatically go up (like classic Doom).

Hi - I know this is perhaps a silly question, but hey, its worth a try....

For example, I play the Twilight Warrior WAD on ZDoom and my favorite map is the Golden Triangle and I wish to know if there is any way to have this modified to play ONLY this MAP and nothing else. Basically, I saved this mission manually, but I want to know if all the maps or missions can be removed EXCEPT for this one being the Golden Triangle.

Thx in advance.