Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lost Soul

Issues with ZDoom

I can't get the thing to do multiplayer games at all. I have the ZDlaundcher, but that seems to make the game crash with an errconreset message. Or it just kicks us back to windows for no apparent reason. How can we make this work??
I'm using Windows XP, and she has Windows ME. They work fine together. when using other games. But I cant use a Dos based launcher cause of Windows XP. Jdoom also gives some hassles. Basically unles your the host, you have almost no control, so that doesn;'t get used.
the version ov Zdoom we have is 123.33beta

anyone have a solution

Originally posted by Lost Soul
I'm using Windows XP, and she has Windows ME.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!! You're BOTH losers :P

Originally posted by Crendowing
ROFLMFAO!!!!!! You're BOTH losers :P

what you say¤#&"#=¤&

winxp rocks.

Yes It does.

It is the O/S i've had the LEAST trouble with, and i've run with DOS, win 3.11, Win95, Win98, Win2000.

Originally posted by Maonth

what you say¤#&"#=¤&

winxp rocks.

Of course it does....if you need a RETARD FRIENDLY OS ;)

XP = Xtremely Pathetic

Of course it does....if you need a RETARD FRIENDLY OS ;)

XP = Xtremely Pathetic

bah. You've probably never tried the Final professional edition.

bah. You've probably never tried the Final professional edition.

Yes I have...after 5 minutes of using it, I felt degraded to one who is computer illiterate.

Yes I have...after 5 minutes of using it, I felt degraded to one who is computer illiterate.

So what are you using?

Originally posted by Tarin

So what are you using?

98SE

Shit, what part of the future are YOU from? :)

98SE

I prefer an OS that keeps running for more then six hours straight. Either Win2000 or WinXP.

Originally posted by Arno

I prefer an OS that keeps running for more then six hours straight. Either Win2000 or WinXP.

I once had W98 running for 72 hours straight... of course, no one used it during that period so that's why.

what is the difference from 5 min of 98se and 5 min of winxp?

98SE

Heh, you use Win98SE and try to bash WinXP? lol!

Okee 1.23.3 beta. My bad ;)

Still wrong. How's "1.23 beta 33"?

Originally posted by Arno

Funny...I use my 'puter 24/7, it runs all day of every day. What's your point?

what is the difference from 5 min of 98se and 5 min of winxp?

I know how to use 98SE, that’s what.

Originally posted by Tarin
Heh, you use Win98SE and try to bash WinXP? lol!

1)Please don’t use AOL lamer talk…it kills me
2)What’s your point?
3)It came with my computer, I’m only 17 and don’t have a job, AND it works fine and dandy for me. I think the one you should make fun of more is Lüt since he uses 95B (I’m not making fun of you Lüt, but Tarin might)

BTW, have I ever told any of you guys that there’s a girl at my school whose real name is Tarin? :)

Yes. She. My girlfriend plays Doom :)

Look well after her. That kind of "treasures" are exeptionally rare ;-)

mmmm, forbided treasure...
yea i bet winXP is great. however due to microsofts requirements around here i will not be buying. also i aint gonna spend 200 for it no mater how good it is

I can't get the thing to do multiplayer games at all. I have the ZDlaundcher, but that seems to make the game crash with an errconreset message. Or it just kicks us back to windows for no apparent reason. How can we make this work??
I'm using Windows XP, and she has Windows ME. They work fine together. when using other games. But I cant use a Dos based launcher cause of Windows XP. Jdoom also gives some hassles. Basically unles your the host, you have almost no control, so that doesn;'t get used.

anyone have a solution

Guy is having trouble, can't play zdaemon, needs to play, takes time to write down all the info he thinks people would need to HELP him...and what does Flathead pick up on out of all that info? Lost soul knows a girl! sheesh

Originally posted by mmnpsrsoskl
I use Win95B. Your point is?

95B is definately the best 9X-based OS. Win2K is better but only for certain things. I will be back with XP and a complaints list shortly. If it's smaller than my 95B complaints list, XP wins.

I don't really know why anyone would complain. XP runs faster on my 600 mhz 128 ram with all eye candy on then 98 used to. And it only crashed on me once since I got it (and it wasn't the OS's fault). XP IS THE SHIT DIGGIDY

EDIT: I got scared at the speed photoshop 6 loaded, I thought it was some joke someone is playing on me to make me see what heaven is like. I finally also go Maya 3 to run on my pc thanks to it.