Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
neubejiita

VET Anti-Virus manual Cacodemon?

Tell me, is there a Cacodemon on this old VET manual?

http://postimage.org/image/xb8mdqcoh/

I had to turn hotlinking protection back on my website to save bandwidth, better to host the image here. I thought that if you copied the url into the browser address bar and viewed it that way it would work, but I guess it will not work.

At least you can copy the URL into the address bar, PHPBB does not like it at all. I think it looks like a Cacodemon/Dopefish.

Link doesn't work for me. Could you post that picture to Imageshack or any other image hosting site than hotlinking it?

TomoAlien said:

Link doesn't work for me. Could you post that picture to Imageshack or any other image hosting site than hotlinking it?

What he said. No matter how much I try to cajole the server into playing nice, I keep getting redirected to 'spacer.gif'. Anyone?

It's "WAAA DON'T HOT LINK!!1" crap. Just copy paste the link into your address bar and hit enter.

Urban Space Cowboy said:

I keep getting redirected to 'spacer.gif'. Anyone?

Same was happening to me even when following printz's directions. URL has since been updated and should work for you.

It's round and has a big gaping smiley mouth, that's about all they have in common.

P.S. I think you've found yourself a neat new avatar there neubeijita.