Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MSPaintR0cks

Quest for Glory: Hell in Spielburg (WIP)

QUEST FOR GLORY: HELL IN SPIELBURG!

Do you dare to enter the once peaceful town of Spielburg to clean
it from all the demon scum that has appeared all over the valley?
Muhahaha!

Take a look at a very very early and unfinished version here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?c2ms2pgrg0k6tbg
Even if it is completely boom compatible, you should try it in ZDoom because of some little texture errors that appear in PrBoom which I am going to fix.

The town is pretty much finished, but some rooms inside the houses could still need work. Lets see if you can already find the secret way to the Wizards extremely unfinished and eye cancer inducing house (along with another place you surely know from the games)!
Other places from the first game of Quest for Glory are still going to be added (the hermits cave for example).

This looks awesome. You should do Mordavia too!

Nice work with this, I was thinking of doing a map based on QfG4 myself with music from it not long ago but never got around to doing it.

Just gave it a shot, and I really like it. Any plans on adding a "sign your name with a flourish!" reference in the Guild Hall?

Lets see if you can already find the secret way to the Wizards extremely unfinished and eye cancer inducing house (along with another place you surely know from the games)!

Yep, found it.
Would the second place be Erana's Peace, by any chance?

Fairly neat-looking work overall, though I do wonder why this isn't a Heretic/Hexen mod instead. That'd seem more appropriate for a QfG scenario.