Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiTROACTiVE

RIP Junior Seau

The football linebacker Junior Seau was found dead yesterday by his girlfriend. He played for the San Diego Chargers and he was very popular. It was tragic to hear that he died.

Read this article for more information.

If I remember correctly, he allegedly committed suicide with a shot to the chest and he left a suicide note requesting that his brain be studied in the name of science. Considering all of the brain injuries football players incur, perhaps he was suffering from late onset brain damage?

doom2day said:

If I remember correctly, he allegedly committed suicide with a shot to the chest and he left a suicide note requesting that his brain be studied in the name of science. Considering all of the brain injuries football players incur, perhaps he was suffering from late onset brain damage?

That was Dave Duerson. http://www.nature.com/news/2011/110224/full/news.2011.122.html

Hmm, the first Football card I ever stole from some weasel kid found I think was a Seau card. RIP Indeed, though I was never a huge fan of the Chargers, or football as a whole.