Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kevylover

Codename Project: Pyramid 2

Project: A Pirâmide Maldita 2: O Retorno aos adoradores de Lúcifer (UNNOFICIAL NAME for American English: The Cursed Pyramid 2: Return to the worshipers of Lucifer)
Release: 26.09.2006
Size:45 MB
Download: http://speedy.sh/vtNBB/Piramide2sw.rar
Author (s): Bruno Levi Constancio e Amilton Sousa
Port (s): GZDoom 1.5.6
Description / Storyline: Game that takes place in a pyramid forgotten by science and by archaeologists because of the curse of the treasure he took home, he returned to the pyramid to return the treasure but the entrance collapsed, now he has to return the treasure and exit the pyramid.

Anything if the link fails, send an e-mail me!

Note: The game is fully in American Portuguese.

But 4Shared requires to sign up to download... :-( Could you please use another hosting service?

Before even playing this, I'd suggest removing the doom2.wad (and the gzdoom is kinda unnecessary too).
Also reuploading the file to a different mirror might be a good idea, try Speedyshare.

I'll go check this out now.

Thanks for the catch, Ven. I've removed the archive link.

kevylover, Doom2.wad and the other game iwads are copyrighted material and are against the rules to post on Doomworld. You can reupload your project without Doom2.wad included.

I had not realized they had put doom2.wad gzdoom.exe and neither, but I'll take them and post on Speedyshare, as our friend said.

Launched second episode, but i'll launch with the third episode because size of the PK3.

I'll post the screenshots of the 2nd episode.

It would be good to have some screenshots so the people would see what are they going to download.

Scypek2 said:

It would be good to have some screenshots so the people would see what are they going to download.

There are some Screenies on his web page.