Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MRB_Doom

User Manuals / CD

Here's 3 random Instruction manuals that I feel like showing :P

Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders

Final Fantasy VII

Metroid

Yea I know Metroid is an 80s game but couldn't resist showing it even through only the cover is missing.

I'll bite...

(1440x720 - 416k)

The yellow banding on Beavis & Butt-head is a colour registration issue with my scanner.

Clonehunter said:

Hm, so there's another Half Life CD case that looks more like some of the expansion pack cases. I like the version without GOrdon on it though.

I think that one is the GOTY edition (included TFC)

Maes said:

WTF is [Big Red Racing] I don't even

Possibly the best racing game IN THE WORLD! Graphically it's less than Doom these days, I'd imagine (low-poly models IIRC), but the wealth of environments and racing styles was unrivalled. You could be racing hover-cars and moon-buggies on Mars in one race and then flying helicopters around [somewhere] (I don't remember where) in the next race. There were dinghies and hovercraft for India and Italy sported two different styles of Mini (with several other Italian Job references in the track).

Basically, each country/area (as well as the Moon, Mars and Venus [IIRC]) in the game had its own choice of two vehicles and racing style. The game had quite a sense of humour too, as I remember it. Something of it's kind is sorely missing these days!

Phobus said:

Possibly the best racing game IN THE WORLD! Graphically it's less than Doom these days, I'd imagine (low-poly models IIRC), but the wealth of environments and racing styles was unrivalled. You could be racing hover-cars and moon-buggies on Mars in one race and then flying helicopters around [somewhere] (I don't remember where) in the next race. There were dinghies and hovercraft for India and Italy sported two different styles of Mini (with several other Italian Job references in the track).

Basically, each country/area (as well as the Moon, Mars and Venus [IIRC]) in the game had its own choice of two vehicles and racing style. The game had quite a sense of humour too, as I remember it. Something of it's kind is sorely missing these days!

Yeah I remember the music for the France track, it sounded like a chillout /ambient type of music piece. Dad bought it for me between December 1995 / March 1996. God I miss those days when computer games were just computer games.

BRR 4 Life

Phobus said:

Imagine nothing. Look on MobyGames.