Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomUK

Street Fighter X Tekken

Welp, silly title for a silly beat-em-up crossover that I don't even expect more than five people around here to care about. But it's a blast for short periods of time.

Many of the Tekken characters' signature moves don't seem to be present. But that's only the sort of thing that would have perturbed me when I was 14 and the go-to guy at school for all things related to the fighting games of the age (had practically every Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, Tekken and Virtual Fighter move memorised as well as being pretty well-versed in their respective "lores", which I thought was impressive at the time. Girls didn't like me much.)

Uh so yeah, go out and buy it if you enjoy this sort of thing.

I'll wait for Super Street Fighter 4 Turbo Alpha 6 EX3 X Tekken 7 Tag Tournament 3.

Heh, there's only been two updates to Street Fighter 4. And there's not going to be any more. Pretty conservative for Capcom considering how they historically love to milk their Street Fighter games by adding a couple of new features and selling them off as brand new titles. They're like the George Lucas of game development.

Needs more Kunimitsu.

Also no E Honda? I haven't been keeping up with the Street Fighter series as of late. Is that normal?

Yeah it's normal. Street Fighter 4 was the first one I played since Street Fighter Alpha back in the mid-90's.

I rented it for a couple of days from a local redbox and its an ok game but hard for me to get into cause I suck at fighting games.

Truth is for me the only fighting games I prefer playing is any Super Smash Bros game :P

Street Fighter is boring and Tekken doubly so, so I can't see much good coming from such crossover. Real men play Melty Blood AACC.

[thread_derail]

I haven't really played many modern fighters lately, MUGEN is usually enough to hold my attention until I get bored of the genre again. It does take a lot of effort to make a balanced roster, though. My current roster still needs work, since some of the characters are a bit (read extremely) spammy and lame.

[/thread_derail]

Jodwin said:

Real men play Melty Blood AACC.

How come Jodwin's custom title hasn't been changed to: "Melty Blood Fanboy and Shameless Plug" yet?

I don't have SFxT, but this is the most appropriate thread to post this:

For those on 56k's: Capcom fixed several glitches and balance issues in the latest patch — and managed to introduce a bug where a projectile colliding with Rolento's knife will lock up the whole game. Great job, guys!