Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Nice...

Wow, everybody is replying so fast now! No more coming back in half an hour for two replies for right now, i suppose.

We HAVE to do that; if we wait too long, our replies become out-of-place when they get tacked on to the bottom of the threads.

There's always quotes? Ah, well, we told Ling there was better things he could do with his money than a new forum system.

Yeah, everyone (read : me and Lüt) here is crazy. It won't last tough, I'm already loosing my mind (again).

I know, but quotes kinda throw a topic back off-topic if it's already gone off-topic later on in the topic.

I know, but quotes kinda throw a topic back off-topic if it's already gone off-topic later on in the topic.

I second what zaldron said

I was just saying that since there's no subthreads, we could end up with 2, or even 3, 4, or 5 separate discussions going on all at the same time in the same thread. Without individualized replies, that will get to be a big mess.

That's true. Imagine all the 4 page long quotes and the mix between topics. I guess we'll just have to stick to linear thread development.