Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Genki

The Metal / Rock Music Fans

I guess nobody is here who likes underground death metal?

Something likes this

Or like this:

just examples (slamming death, technical Death, Brutal Death etc.). I like also the other metal-stuff like Pagan/Folk/Viking (Arkona, Finntroll etc.), Death Metal (Vader, Hypocrisy, Obituary, Sinister etc.), sometimes Thrash (Havok, Toxic Holocaust) or heavy metal (Judas Priest, Aria).

Lots of people here like the sort of bands you describe. I've seen many of the ones you listed in this thread before.

Oh yeah this album is awesome, pure NWOBHM.

And this one aswell is masterpiece, sounds so much like early Maiden hehe.

With Michael Jackson on vocals! No, not that one...

greetings to alll metal fans with this song.Can you answer me one question?Is the world turning into this?

[offtopic]

You know about the metal band Atlantic?It is from my home country and it is great!

[/offtopic]

that oceano gap had to be filled, atleast with the most obvious

this band from hong kong mangles and reshapes funeral doom as what its being categorized as such often pretty much lol

this used to be ehh metalcore band but they flipped shit completely over to shoegaze with really cool results

Insanely awesome band! Wow! Im so impressed! For every stoner fan!

Oh yeah, those ones are prolly my favorites of them:

I used to listen to these guys when i was in a depressive period of time, and they made me felt better, dunno why, but their music is beautiful.

They sounds like High On Fire, feels like "flamethrower on the wheels". Total devastation!

6 hours ago, Mayhem666 said:

I used to listen to these guys when i was in a depressive period of time, and they made me felt better, dunno why, but their music is beautiful.

Yeah I really love 80's Candlemass. They've been one of my favorite bands since I was fourteen. Their dark passionate theatrics clicked with me the instant I heard them. They remind me of Van der Graaf Generator, my favorite group of all time. The juxtaposition of evil and immense beauty makes for some of the most powerful music in my opinion. Candlemass really tap into those qualities, as does the album Pawn Hearts by Van der Graaf Generator. For a "rock" record it is really twisted and metal, lurching into the darkest wretched abysses of the flawed, miserable human psyche.

Godbluff is another classic from them:

Well i listened back to Candlemass and it gave me the desire to go back deeper into "Doom" metal, i guess the genre fits well here "hehe".

This sound is heavy as fuck man, i love it.

If these guys are ever within an hour of you, I highly recommend checking out their show.  I have seen these guys probably ten times.  

Being a fan of Divine Heresy, it's nice to see their original vocalist Tommy Vext getting just about everywhere lately.  Been listening to both Westfield Massacre and Bad Wolves, plus Vext is also covering for Ivan Moody on the rest of the current Five Finger Death Punch tour while he's taking some time out.

Really digging the sound of this. Despite having listened through the thing only a handful of times, I can already tell that it's going to be pretty high on my top albums list at year's end. 

44 minutes ago, Ajora said:

Just a few more days until I see Iron Maiden for the third time. Can't wait. 

Seeing them in St. Louis? I'm headed that way tomorrow to see them on Wednesday.

3 hours ago, Bashe said:

Seeing them in St. Louis? I'm headed that way tomorrow to see them on Wednesday.

Toronto.