Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doom_is_great

Worst fate ever.....

Jesus, bummer... Now with bacteria becoming more and more resistant to antibiotics, we're seeing a renascence of these types of infections. What sucks is our immunity cannot get anywhere near them. Maybe if they finally get off their asses and look into artificial phage treatment, we may have a new combatant.

There was a woman who recently lost her legs, some torso, and fingers from a simple cut. Clean your wounds really well, and always bring antiseptics with you when venturing into the wilderness and foreign countries.

1ntru said:

Eating penis? That's a pretty gay bacteria.

God, I'm getting real tired of your blatant anti same-sex division agenda.

Necrotizing fasciitis, it's not pleasant but there are worse fates. I notice they're zeroing in on the anesthesiologist, who was apparently supposed to be aware of the patient's existing but undiagnosed diabetes.

What about prosthetics (provided there's money)? It's not the first time someone loses his penis after a medical intervention.

printz said:

What about prosthetics (provided there's money)? It's not the first time someone loses his penis after a medical intervention.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure a strap-on will provide him with hours of pleasure...

A penis is not a foot! A prosthetic penis is the equivalent of having a rubber tongue; it can help you swallow, but it can't taste squat.

What about re-constructive surgery? Considering all the people who undergo sex change operations, is it beyond medical science to give the man a new penis with the aid of donated tissues etc?

DoomUK said:

What about re-constructive surgery? Considering all the people who undergo sex change operations, is it beyond medical science to give the man a new penis with the aid of donated tissues etc?

I was thinking the same thing. In fact, I believe that this is actually done in some cases of accidental amputation.

look, if the tip of your cock rots off then there is no way on earth that you can fix the nerve damage. Plus, impotence issues already, hence the need for him to go under the knife in the first place.

his shaggin' days be done.

darknation said:

why not donate a penis? 50% of you will never need it anyway.

Can't pee in a urinal/standing up without it dumbass.

He can have my balls/ballsack anyday.

How can you have diabetes undiagnosed for 15 years? It only took a month before I was puking every morning and I stank of ketones. The only reason he got a gangrene infection was because his high blood sugar was comprimising his immune system in the first place. Was most likely the cause of his willy-problems too, it numbs all your nerves if you don't control it. Basically if your healthy you don't have to worry about your dick falling off. ;P

Ouch, that poor guy. I feel really sorry for him, and I can't imagine how painful it would be to lose my penis like that. I hope that things will get better for him.

darknation said:

why not donate a penis? 50% of you will never need it anyway.

I lol'd

yukib1t said:

I was thinking the same thing. In fact, I believe that this is actually done in some cases of accidental amputation.

Accidental amputation? Dear lord, how do you aim for the arm and get that? o.O

That sucks though, necrotic tissue hurts really really bad.

eargosedown said:

That sucks though, necrotic tissue hurts really really bad.

Only if it's infected. I had a piece of flesh that turned black on a really kick ass cut as a kid that felt no pain.

Besides my sympathy for being dickless (he seemed to have gotten some use out of it though), it seems they're going after the wrong guy. He's the anesthesiologist who put him under, not the guy who implanted the implant. I'm not familiar with hospital protocols in Peru, but I think the people doing the paperwork fucked up and let the people who operated on him go ahead without fully knowing his condition. The head of surgery should've had some interaction with him before he was anesthetized. Pretty big mistake.

Technician said:

Only if it's infected. I had a piece of flesh that turned black on a really kick ass cut as a kid that felt no pain.

True... I've only ever had frostbite on a few toes on the top (wet boots + snow don't mix well, especially when you're a kid) and they were completely numb on the top skin that was affected, but the surrounding skin hurt in such an odd way to describe... hideous pain though haha.

almost twelve years later, still no feeling in the area, but the pain is mostly gone...

Damn this sounds sick as shit, unlucky guy :(

1ntru said:

Eating penis? That's a pretty gay bacteria.

LOL!