Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomguy 2000

Doomguy's Video Vault

Hey this is a fun experimental idea I want to try out myself since I have seen a couple of other people do this. Now I want try to do other kinds of Doom gameplay videos besides stuff with Doomguy's Warzone. On my Youtube channel I have other Doom related videos I have done back in 2009 and a 2008 reupload.

This is a small sneak peak into Doom 2 The Way id did with real life enemies in Doomguy's Warzone Gold Edition. Not sure if this particular map is going to be in the final wad but at least it's something to expect when the project is done.

Another one is a walkthrough of congestion 64 using a metal music wad just because I somehow thought it would fit the theme for humor.

Now I will be posting some of my past videos including newer gameplay videos I plan on uploading in the near future.

If you are interested in watching exclusive videos that you won't see anywhere else then you can check them out at my website.
http://www.doomguy2000.com/exclusive-videos.html

That is a cool metal version of Countdown to Death...funny, I was gonna remake it like that -.- Someone beat me to it even better than I could have imagined.

I'd already seen that D2TWiD "sneak peak" and thought it was a little in poor taste. I think the title should have been written differently so it obvious it was heavily modded.

Necromancer-AMV said:

Nice lying about what the video actually is.
But then I expected nothing less or more.

Which video are you talking about? I guessing the first one. When it comes to what to expect from D2TWID maps are supposed to be then yes it is a sneak peak when you are getting to see something that could be a part from that wad. I choose to combine that specific map with Doomguy's Warzone Gold Edition to spice things ups and make the level more challenging.

Yes it's not one of my best gameplay videos, but I have another one I plan on uploading later tonight that should be interesting to see.

Here's my recent gameplay video I have uploaded. I have also posted the same thing on the TNT 2 thread. Since it's one of my videos I minus will post it and promote here in my video vault. I have also edited the first post to add the link to my website exclusive videos since I forgot to add it there in the first place.

The D2TWID video description doesn't say anything at all about it being modded, when it really should. As-is, "This is what to expect to the sequel known as Doom the way id did it" is not accurate at all.

It's been awhile since I started this video vault. Here is my most viewed Doom video where I actually figure out what the Icon of Sin is saying.