Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vdaxzter

Prayers of Armageddon bugfix-help

Does anyone have the bugfix version of Prayers of Armageddon? The Doom wiki link is dead and I can't find it anywhere else. Thanks.

LaughingMan008 said:

Not to be a necromancer, but Im looking for this too....
Any reason why its not uploaded ANYWHERE?

Well, looking at pray666fix and pray666 in SLADE3, it looks like H3llraich included the entirety of resources for Doom II AND Doom, a fact that should have occurred to me after seeing its ~12 mb size when coupled with the microscopic levels. While one could sanitize the mapset of its offending materials, the PRAY666 distribution clause reads

You MAY distribute this file, provided you include this text file, with no
modifications. You may distribute this file in any electronic format (BBS,
Diskette, CD, etc) as long as you include this file intact.

So, as it stands, one can't even make the WAD archive-ready. If you're really itching to see a link to this WAD on these forums, then harass the author here on his Youtube channel, which as far as I can see is the easiest method of contacting him. At the very least, you could get his permission to strip Prayers (or its fixed version) of the naughty bits. Personally, I don't care.

Hmm....
Seems you cant send him messages unless you're on his contact list, so I couldnt get in touch with him. I don't think Im the right person to go about making the thing archive ready, since I don't know my ass from my elbow when it comes to WADs, but I could try. Im always willing to at least try. Anyways, still lookin for it if anybody wants to PM me.