Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lila Feuer

BBC News mistakes Halo UNSC logo for UN

On a slightly related note, my parents were watching a flower show (yawn) on either BBC or ITV. I watched through the last 5 minutes and noticed that the music playing in the ending credits was the Exorcist theme! Unfortunate choice of music, or is there someone with a sense of humour responsible?

Cyanosis said:

The news. They do their homework.

Maybe it's wishful thinking, "let's send in Master Chef to roast Assad's butt".

GreyGhost said:

Maybe it's wishful thinking, "let's send in Master Chef to roast Assad's butt".

I... can't tell if that's a joke or just a very lucky typo.

Probably the sickest part of the joke that is the corporate/government-collusion-controlled, propaganda-spewing mainstream media is that people still look up to them like they are educated and informed when in reality, 90% of the shit they put up now involved somebody using the first Google hit to do "research" on it.

Captain Toenail said:

On a slightly related note, my parents were watching a flower show (yawn) on either BBC or ITV. I watched through the last 5 minutes and noticed that the music playing in the ending credits was the Exorcist theme! Unfortunate choice of music, or is there someone with a sense of humour responsible?

Heard this too and thought the same thing. I think it was the Chelsea Flower Show "highlights". The missus watched it.

EDIT: It was still on the Sky+ planner so re-watched the titles and then listened to the Exorcist theme on Youtube. It's very similar but not the same.

Quasar said:

Probably the sickest part of the joke that is the corporate/government-collusion-controlled, propaganda-spewing mainstream media is that people still look up to them like they are educated and informed when in reality, 90% of the shit they put up now involved somebody using the first Google hit to do "research" on it.

Sadly, they still are more educated and informed than most people.