Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lila Feuer

BBC News mistakes Halo UNSC logo for UN

Recommended Posts

On a slightly related note, my parents were watching a flower show (yawn) on either BBC or ITV. I watched through the last 5 minutes and noticed that the music playing in the ending credits was the Exorcist theme! Unfortunate choice of music, or is there someone with a sense of humour responsible?

Share this post


Link to post
Cyanosis said:

The news. They do their homework.

Maybe it's wishful thinking, "let's send in Master Chef to roast Assad's butt".

Share this post


Link to post
GreyGhost said:

Maybe it's wishful thinking, "let's send in Master Chef to roast Assad's butt".


I... can't tell if that's a joke or just a very lucky typo.

Share this post


Link to post

Probably the sickest part of the joke that is the corporate/government-collusion-controlled, propaganda-spewing mainstream media is that people still look up to them like they are educated and informed when in reality, 90% of the shit they put up now involved somebody using the first Google hit to do "research" on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Captain Toenail said:

On a slightly related note, my parents were watching a flower show (yawn) on either BBC or ITV. I watched through the last 5 minutes and noticed that the music playing in the ending credits was the Exorcist theme! Unfortunate choice of music, or is there someone with a sense of humour responsible?


Heard this too and thought the same thing. I think it was the Chelsea Flower Show "highlights". The missus watched it.

EDIT: It was still on the Sky+ planner so re-watched the titles and then listened to the Exorcist theme on Youtube. It's very similar but not the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Quasar said:

Probably the sickest part of the joke that is the corporate/government-collusion-controlled, propaganda-spewing mainstream media is that people still look up to them like they are educated and informed when in reality, 90% of the shit they put up now involved somebody using the first Google hit to do "research" on it.


Sadly, they still are more educated and informed than most people.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×