Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Philnemba

DOOM 3 BFG Edition - Debut Trailer

idSoftware981 said:

On topic. Should they make the DOOM 3 Shotgun look like the Alpha DOOM 3 Shotgun?

YES!It looks much better. I really don't know why they changed it, same with the gun sounds.

DooM_RO said:
idSoftware981 said:

On topic. Should they make the DOOM 3 Shotgun look like the Alpha DOOM 3 Shotgun?

YES!It looks much better. I really don't know why they changed it, same with the gun sounds.

Nope, it doesn't, the current shotgun is fine. Now I would suggest to make an entirely new model... makes more sense, doesn't it?

Eris Falling said:

What I've played of Doom 3 is good, but just about every enemy is an imp.

One of the reasons I hate Doom 3...

DOOM 3 Shotgun should look like DOOM 3 Alpha Shotgun! Let's all spam id Software with this and they will change it for us DOOM fans out there! :D :D :D

idSoftware981 said:

Let's all spam id Software with this and they will change it for us DOOM fans out there! :D :D :D

Let's not. I can't agree that the weapon designs were bad in Doom 3. It's 133 years in the future, guns WILL look different as they are now.

*sight*
Again this stupid discussion?
THE ALPHA SHOTGUN SUCK BALLS
And the current one is fine. If there's something they should bring back from the alpha version it's the smoke that go out of the gun barrels when the player shoots. That, and more of Mars City landscape like in the alpha intro.

Holy balls! Demons have personality??? Why did they change the alpha so much?!?

I'd like to see the shotgun from the alpha. The current one looks like someone took a sledge hammer to the end of the barrel.

Jeez, why do you think the Alpha Shotgun sucks balls? What you didn't play DOOM PS1, DOOM 64, or DOOM 1 for MS-DOS? Most of us DOOM 3 fans are DOOM PS1 fanboys and DOOM 1 for MS-DOS fanboys. We were excited to see the DOOM 3 Alpha Shotgun... but then it changed into something that only looks like an actual shotgun on one rare animation where the guy shows the ACTUAL SHOTGUN part to the camera. Otherwise... :P

I'm going to get this the day it comes out! I'm super pumped! It's kinda weird though that all the trophies are bronze except for one gold and platy one... Where's all the silvers!? (PS3)

idSoftware981 said:

Jeez, why do you think the Alpha Shotgun sucks balls? What you didn't play DOOM PS1, DOOM 64, or DOOM 1 for MS-DOS? Most of us DOOM 3 fans are DOOM PS1 fanboys and DOOM 1 for MS-DOS fanboys. We were excited to see the DOOM 3 Alpha Shotgun... but then it changed into something that only looks like an actual shotgun on one rare animation where the guy shows the ACTUAL SHOTGUN part to the camera. Otherwise... :P

Stop assuming you speak for everyone.

Scuba Steve said:

Beyond that, Adding a permanent light defeats the horror atmosphere they were going for.

In addition to your statement, I'm curious to see if the brighter areas in the BFG edition will also nullify some of the game's key scare features...